CHAPTER 10

Hana's POV:
"AAAAAHHHHH" I screamed and push Jungkook off the bed.

"What? Who try to robbed you? Who?! tell me?!" He said while looking around. Aishh seriously?!

I throw a pillow at him and he look at me.

"WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM?!" I yelled at him and he cover his ears.

"Can you not yelled at me its so early in the morning" he said and i raised a brow at him.

"Well i carry you to your bed last night and im about to get out but you hold my wrist and say dont leave please so i lay beside you and when i lay beside you hug me FIRST" he said okay i feel guilty now.

"Aissh sorry okay" i said and ruffle my hair, he just chuckle and leave the room.

Omg, that is so embarassing.

-fast forward-

Me and Jungkook arrived at the school and we saw Bts and Taeyeon. And when they saw us all of them run to us like we are some kind of ice cream shop here. We all group hug and they said that they miss us.

"Well its look like we have our second princess to protect from danger" Suga said and all of the Bts member nodded.

"And we cant forget our other prince" Jhope said to Jungkook and all of us went inside. The f*ck?! Why are they surrounding Taeyeon and me. Omg Taeyeon is right they are so protective.

"Woah!" That is ths only word that i can say rigt now.

"I told you, they are so protective" Taeyeon whisper to me and i nod in agreement.

The most shocking part is Jungkook put his arm around my waist, i look at him and he wink at me i quickly look away because i know that my face are red by now.

We arrived at our class and we are the only students are their. So we decided to talk about what we do on Japan and also we cant forget about their gifts right

"Thank you" all of them said and me and Jungkook just chuckle at them.

No one's POV:
While Bts,Taeyeon and Hana are talking happily they didnt know that behind their back there is these two girls that are watching them.

"Lets make a move now" Minyoung said and Yorin nodded.*you will be mine again Jungkook, just wait and as for you Choi Hana i will make your life look a living hell that goes for you to Kim Taeyeon* i thought and both of us walk away.

Hana's POV:
Me and Taeyeon are walking without Bts because they go out of the room first because they want to buy us a lunch, so here we are going to the cafeteria. While walking i ask taeyeon about something.

"Do you like Taehyung?" I ask and smirk because her cheeks turn crimson color. Yasss!

"Sooo do you like Taehyung?" I ask her again.

"Okay to be ho--" i cut her off.

"Oh come on just say you like him" i said and she blush again.

"Fine i like him" she said.

"Omgggg you guys look so cute together" i said while fangirling.

"Oh look who do we have here. The two b*tches that stole what is ours" someone said and our mood immediatly change. We look behind us and saw Yorin and Minyoung.

"What do you want?" Taeyeon ask them annoyed.

"The boys that you stole from us" yorin said. *assuming feels be like* i thought.

"I cant believe that your face are so thick like how you apply your makeup that you still assume that you are still Jungkook's girlfriend and as for you that is totally obsessed to Taehyung wake up girl, because all of us know that Taehyung is not meant to be yours" i said to them and they me push hard that i fell on the floor.

"Hana!" Taeyeon said and her face look so angry.

She went to Yorin and Minyoung that are laughing and pull their hair.

"Aaaghhhhhh" Minyoung/ Yorin yell because of pain.

"You b*tch, dont ever try to touch chae hyun again or else" Taeyeon said and push them and go to me.

"Are you alright?" She ask and help me to stand up but her hair got pulled by Yorin. Sh*t i immediatly call Jungkook and Bts.

"Jungkook come here faster Minyoung and Yorin are beating Taeyeon" i said and he said okay and hung up

Jungkook's POV:
"Hyung we need to go faster because Hana said that Minyoung and Yorin are beating Taeyeon" right after i said that Bts face turn red because of anger especially V hyung and he clench his fist and immediatly run to where Hana  and Taeyeon are.

Hana's POV:
I try to go to Taeyeon to help her but Minyoung push me and slap me hard.

"Jut die you b*tch!" She yelled and slap me again.

"YOU B*TCH!" Someone say and all of us look up and saw Bts.

Jungkook went up to me and Minyoung and pull Minyoung harshly away from me and Jimin and Jhope help me to stand up.

Meanwhile Taehyung pull Yorin and push her to the wall and Jin, Namjoon and Suga help Taeyeon.

"Didn't i f*cking warn you to stay away from Taeyeon" Taehyung yelled at Yorin and slap her which made her fall. Yorin look at taehyung with teary eyes.

"O-oppa why do you always protect her huh?!" Yorin yell and stand up. Taehyung just smirk at her.

"You dont have a care" taehyung said and went to Taeyeon and hug her tight.

"Please please dont ever do that again you always gave me a heart attack" taehyung said and kiss Taeyeon's forehead. Awwww how sweet.

Meanwhile Jungkook is looking at Minyoung furiously its look like he is going to kill Minyoung anymoment though.

"You slut you really have a guts to say that to my wife huh?!" Jungkook said and all of us especially minyoung widened our eyes because jungkook mention the word wife. Sh*t why do you have to say that Jungkook?! Minyoung started tearing up.

"W-wife?" Minyoung said to jungkook.

"Yes we are already married so stay away from our sight" he said and push minyoung.

"NO! YOU ARE MINE AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOU MINE! YOU ARE MINE JUNGKOOK!" Minyoung yelled at us and all of us look at her in shocked. Wow she is totally obsessed to my husband.

"YOU ARE MINE TOO TAEHYUNG AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING JUST TO MAKE YOU MINE! WE WILL NOT GIVE UP!" Yorin yelled also before the both of them are out of sight. I cant belive this.

"As far as i know this is not a mental asylum. But why there is this two crazy girls are here?" Jimin said and all of us shook our head.

"Should we skip class?" Namjoom ask and all of us look eachother and nodded at the sametime.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
A/N: that is CRAZY, anyways i hope there is going to have a bonding moment on the next chapter though.