CHAPTER 14

Hana's POV:
Me and Jungkook are walking to the school holding hands and we saw Got7, Bts, Taeyeon, and Jackson?! What on earth is he doing here?! We went to them and Jackson look at me and i think Jungkook notice that because he hold my hand tight.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Hana, he is part of our group" Jb said. Wait,what?! Why does he have to be part of their group?!

"We know what happen to the both of you so we are going to leave you both for a moment" Mark said. Why?!

"Jungkook lets go. Dont worry they are just going to talk" Jin said and leave me and Jackson alone.

"Hana im sorry for what i did. I know about you and Jungkook and i finally letting you go" Jackson said and i smile at him.

"Thank you Jackson" i said and hug him.

After some minute we broke the hug and smile.

"So friends?" He ask me.

"Friends" i said and both of us enter the school.

Bts, Got7, Taeyeon, Kan Mi and me have first class together, well lucky us. When the both of us enter we stop laughing because Bts, Got7, Taeyon and Kan Mi are looking at us.

"So are you guys okay now?" Youngjae ask and we both nod.

The bell rang signaling students to go to their classes. The teacher came in with a girl though.

"Class we have a new students that is going to join us" the teacher said and all of us look at the girl.

"Hello my name is Kang Yujin and my cousin is Park Minyoung and i hope you can take care of me" Yujin said and all of us gasp when she said that she is Minyoung's cousin. Oh no! I notice that Yujin is keep looking at Jinyoung and you know what she even bite her lips at him.

I look at Bts, Taeyeon and Got7 and as expected they look at her in disgust while Kan Mi look angry when she saw Yujin bite her lips at Jinyoung.

"Uhh okay since your cousin is Minyoung you can sit beside her" the teacher said and Yujin nod and go to her cousin.

I look at Minyoung and she smirk, f*ck you.

-time skip-

*RRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGG*

The three of us are walking to the cafeteria but someone block us and its these three pyscho's.

"What do you want?" I ask them and they smirk.

"I just want to remind the three of you to be ready because we are not going to give up" Minyoung said and leave the three of us confused. WTF?!

"What the hell are they talking about?!" Taeyeon ask irritated.

"I dont know unnie but the way they said it its look like they have a plan" Kan Mi said and me and Taeyeon look at her *maybe Kan Mi is right* i thought and the three of us continue to walk.

We walk to the cafeteria and saw Got7 and bts we went to them and sit down. Jinyoung, Jungkook and Taehyung gave the three of us a lunch, we just smile at them and eat.

While eating Jungkook is keep feeding me like i am some kind of baby here. And Jinyoung keep flirting with Kan Mi while eating and Taehyung is also feeding Taeyeon.

"YAH! Can the six of you stop doing lovey dovey things like that, it make us want to puke you know!" Jin/ Mark scold us and we just blush and continue eating.

-fast forward-

All of us are walking outside of the school but Bambam suddenly spoke.

"Can we hangout since tomorrow is saturday?" He ask, well that is kinda good idea i guess.

"Yeah thats fun lets go tomorrow" Taeyeon said and all of us nodded.

"Wait, how about all of us go dinner today?" Jin ask and we just agree since all of us are hungry.

We arrived at this resturant and not so many people are eating. We order our food and wait for it but while waiting someone call Jungkook's name.

"Jungkook oppa?" My mood quickly change when i hear that voice and so as the others.

"What are the three of you doing here?" Suga ask while looking at them raised a brow.

"Well we want to eat here and we saw all of you so we decided to eat with you guys" she said. Wow this girl is really something.

"Ugghhh! Fine" Jhope said annoyed. These girls sit down and you know what they are looking at Taehyung, Jungkook and Jinyoung.

"Oppa i hear that you came from Italy" Yujin said seductively i think im loosing my apetite.

"Yeah i am" Jinyoung said not even looking at her. Huh! Thats what you get.

"Oppa do you want me and you to hangout?" Yujin ask while placing her hand on her palm and blinking her eyes at Jinyoung, one word disgusting.

"No thank you. I already have a date" Jinyoung said and all of us gasp. Who?!

"Who?!" Yujin yelled. Ohhh i think she is mad.

"Its one and only Kan Mi" Jinyoung said. Awww how sweet.

"You dont desereve her oppa. Im much better than her you know" Yujin said. Wow b*tch where?

"Oh really? But as far as i know Kan Mi is beautiful with or without makeup and she is kindhearted not like you" Jinyoung said and smirk at Yujin and Yujin just roll her eyes.

"Oppa do you have a plan tomorrrow?" Minyoung ask Jungkook. Hell yes.

"Yes me, my friends and my wife are going to hangout tomorrow" Jungkook said and Minyoung roll her eyes. I try not to laugh because her face look ugly though.

Our food came and while eating Yujin ACCIDENTALY dropped her drink and that landed on Kan Mi's uniform, while Yorin and Minyoung bursted into laughter.

"Oops sorry" Yujin said and smile. Okay thats it.

"What is your problem Yujin?" I ask her and she look at me.

"Nothing" she answer and smirk. Jinyoung pull Kan Mi with him and all of us leave the three of them at the resturant.

We are now at Jinyoung's car and he is cleaning Kan Mi, how sweet.

"I will take Kan Mi home" Jinyoung said and bid goodbye to us.

"Wahhh what a day" Jimin said.

"Me and Taeyeon are gonna go now" Taehyung said and bid goodbye to us.

Me and Jungkook also head home because the both of us is also tired. Whild walking im playing with Jungkook's hand.

"Hana?" Jungkook call my name and i look up to him but when i look up our lips touch.

I widened my eyes and quickly broke the kiss and dig my head to jungkook's shoulder because im blushing as f*ck you know.

"Awww is my Hana blushing?" He teased me and i hit his arm playfully.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》