CHAPTER 13

Hana's POV:
Im done with my morning routine but i decided to go to Jungkook's room and when i open it he is not there *he didnt came home yesterday?!* i thought and just go to school.

When i reach the school there is no students outside *am i late?* i thought and get inside and when a enter there is this path of roses which lead to somewhere.

"Hana unnie" someone call my name and its a girl she went to me and gave me a rose.

"Unnie follow the path" she said and i nod.

While following the path its look like its leading me to the gym class *why gym class?* i thought, i reach the door and open it but the lights are off.

When i open it BAM! There is confetti that explode from eachside and the students start singing and i saw Bts and Taeyeon smiling at me*is this a confession?* i thought and went to them. But i notice a petals of roses that its say please forgive me *Jungkook?* i thought and someone call my name.

"Hana" i turn around and saw Jungkook.

"Jungkook what is this?" I ask him but he hold my hand instead.

"Hana i know i hurt you and im sorry. Sorry for acting like a jerk i just cant cantrol my jealousy when i saw you with that Yugyeom guy, so please forgive me Hana" he said and i smile warmly at him.

"Okay i forgive you" i said and he smile.

"But also im going to take this as an advantage to confess to you. Hanai know at first you hate me because i always bully you but when our parents forced us by something im so angry but as the time flew i couldnt help but to fall inlove with you Hana, so can you be officialy be mine?" He ask and i smile.

"Yes" i said and he hug me tightly,the other students start cheering especially Bts and Taeyeon.

"I have a surprise for you" Jungkook said an i look at him confused.

The door suddenly open and it reveal yugyeom and other 5 boys and my cousin Cha Kan Mi. My eyes starting to get watery.

"Unnie!" Kan Mi yelled and run to me and hug me.

"I miss you Kan Mi" i said while hugging her back.

"I miss you too unnie" she said and wipe her tears.

"Hana!!!!" Yugyeom shout and hug me.

"Yugyeom i cant breath" i said.

"Yah! Let go of my girl" Jungkook shout at Yugyeom from behind.

"Aishh sorry men" Yugyeom said before letting go off me.

"Do you guys transfer here" i ask them and they nodded.

-time skip-

Woahh! I cant believe what just happen earlier.

"Unnie/ Hana" someone call me and its Taeyeon and Kan Mi.

"Oh, hi girls" i said and the three of us go to the cafeteria.

When we got to the cafeteria we saw Yugyeom and his friend with Bts laughing and talking happily.

"I think they are already friends" Taeyeon said and me and Kan Mi nod.

We go to them and sit down.

"Hana, i will introduce you to my friends" Yugyeom said and he introduce them to me and their group name is Got7 wahh, cool name.

"Hi im Hana" i said and all of them smile.

"Hi im Kan Mi" Kan Mi said and all of them also smile at her.

"Hi im Taeyeon" Taeyeon said and of course they smile also.

After the introduction all of us eat happyly but i notice that Jinyoung keep staring at Kan Mi. Ohhhh what is this another couple?

-fast forward-

The three of us are walking to go outside of the school to wait for the boys because they have a detention. Aishh i cant believe that got7 and bts made a trouble. While walking Kan Mi call my name.

"What is it?" I said and i think she look hesitate to tell me whatever that is.

"Unnie i like Jinyoung" she finally said and i choke on my saliva.

"What?!" Both me and Taeyeon yelled.

"Shhh unnie be quiet" she said and blush. Omg (A/N:wahhh three loveteams already👏👏)

"Really?" I ask her to make sure and she nod.

"Oh my god" Taeyeon said and squeal.

While the three of us are chatting waiting for the boys, Minyoung and Yorin approached us.

"Oh! Another slut we have here" Yorin said and me and Taeyeon turn red because of anger. *how dare this b*tch to call my cousin a slut* i thought.

"How dare you to call me a slut?! Can you look at your face that is full of makeup and the way you put your uniform its look like your going to a club to seduce a 50 yearsold grandpa for a money. So i think the both of you is the one that look like a slut here and not mistaken but im 100% sure that the two of you already f*ck a stranger right?" Kan Mi said while smirking, yup that is my girl.

"You b*tch" Minyoung said and slap her me and Taeyeon gasp.

Kan Mi look at her and slap her really hard, Minyoung's cheeks are red by now. Bts and Got7 came and saw minyoung and yorin.

"What the f*ck do you think your doing?!" Jungkook yelled and we saw a angry Got7 and Bts.

They went to us and Jungkook pull me closer to him while Taehyung pull Taeyeon to him and Jinyoung pull Kan Mi close to him.

"I dont know what are you to them but just the way Bts, Hana, Taeyeon look at the both of its look like you are their enemy" Mark said and gave them a deathglare.

"WE ARE NOT DONE YET! WE WILL GET WHAT IS OURS, YOU ARE MINE JUNGKOOK!" Minyoung yelled before the both of them walk away from us.

Jungkook turn to me and check me if im okay, i just giggle at how protective he is.

"Im fine Kookie" i said and he hug me.

Meanwhile Taehyung and Taeyeon. Taehyung hug Taeyeon tightly not even letting her go.

"Thank god that slut didnt do anything to you because if she did i will not hesitate to do such a thing" Taehyung said and Taeyeon hug him back.

"Im fine tae, im fine" Taeyeon assure him and kiss his cheeks. Okay are they a couple now?

Jinyoung is holding Kan Mi's hand and stare at her eyes.

"Are you okay?" He ask and Kan Mi nod.

Kan Mi is surprise when Jinyoung hug her *ohhh what is this? Is Jinyoung also like my cousin?* i thought while looking at them.

-fast forward-

Me and jungkook are laughing while eating our dinner *omg his laugh is so cute* i thought and smile at him and of course he smile back.

After our dinner both of us head upstair and Jungkook decided for the both of us to sleep at his room for the night.

"Goodnight Kookie" i said and dig my face to his chest.

"Goodnight Hana" he said and kiss my head. And both of us fell asleep while hugging eachother.

No one's POV:
Okay so before Jungkook and Hana fell asleep *V hyung/Taeng is right at the first place* both of them thought and smile. And after that both of them lay to Jungkook's bed and say goodnight and drift to sleep while hugging.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》