I swirled my head on the direction of the uniform bunk.

Dayu!

I ran. Not caring if I bump people along the way. I have to be sure that Dayu is fine! That the Captain...

If something wrong happened to Dayu. If the Captain did...to my cousin.

I will kill him. I will kill Captain Wang myself if he hurt Dayu. I swear...

I got to the uniform bunk, didn't see Dayu there so I walk to the stream where some helpers are washing clothes. There I saw Dayu hefting a heavy basket full of uniform in his arms.

I quickly came to him and took his load, "Here let me help you," I said as the other helpers turn to look at us. "Dayu, Mr.Shu had a message for you and I volunteered to deliver it. Can we talk?"

"Yes Soldier Mei," Dayu led me to a secluded place behind a tree and we stared at each other.

"What did Uncle said?" he asked me.

"Is Captain Wang with you last night?" I asked him.

His face paling is answer enough for me, "Dayu!" I whispered his name urgently, "Are your senses leaving you? What entered your mind to meet the Captain,"

"He came to me Mei. And he will come to me again tonight," Dayu bravely stated.

I reeled back in shock. "Dayu!"

"I want him," my cousin is looking stubborn again. Honestly, I am having mixed feelings. I prefer the stubborn Dayu than the agreeable subdued him. But with the issue of Captain Wang, I don't want to headlock with stubborn Dayu.

"Dayu, did he...how far did you two go last night?"

"What do you mean how far? I think we came very far, I learn a lot last night,"

I feel like fainting, "A lot? Can we be specific? Did you two kiss?"

Dayu nodded, flushing a little. Fine, kissing is still fine. "Did the two of you took off your clothes?"

"No," Dayu shook his head. "Should we?" he asked, frowning.

"NO!" Not yet! Maybe not in this lifetime! Oh what on Earth!

We were both surprised at the intensity of my reply. I sighed, "Just tell me what else you did aside from kissing," I urged him.

"We hugged. And then he...inside my pants...his hand...I was hard?" Dayu looked guilty.

I wanna hug my innocent cousin as he stammered while explaining. So the Captain pleasured him using his hand. That's still fine. "Just his hand?" I asked. Dayu nodded.

"Did you found pleasure in his arms?" I asked bluntly.

He blushed some more and nod again.

That's good then. As long as Dayu is willing and not hurt, everything is good.

"I want him Mei," he repeated, pink flush still on his face.

I gave him a small smile. "In the end, your plan worked. You managed to seduce him,"

Dayu's eyes turn shocked and then guilty again. Proofs that he is not being with the Captain to get that information. It was as I feared it is.

Dayu is falling for Captain Wang's charm. And falling fast.

"Dayu," I held his shoulders and made him look straight at me. "I will not tell Uncle Shu. But he will know eventually. He knew us, he raised us after all. But I will hide this from him as long as I can. But if he asked me, you know I can't lie to him. Are you ready for uncle's wrath? Will you really defy him?"

Dayu looked scared. I know his feelings are fighting inside his head. Emotions, loyalty, infatuation are warring inside him.

In the end, I am not surprise with his decision. "I want him Mei. He made me feel things I have never felt before. He is different," he said in a small but steely tone.

Like Jiang is different to you. That was Dayu's unspoken words. I nodded again.

Dayu had made up his bed. I know he is willing to lie there too. He is not a coward after all.

But I guess I am because I don't want to see him get hurt.

I nodded to him. My loyalty will always remain with Dayu. I just decided to look after him and his relationship to Captain Wang more closely.