Wiggle

Very special request from Elizabeth051503. She wrote the outline, I just added the details. Enjoy! *tries not to burst into laughter* (Yes, the sentences are broken up on purpose)

Will watched curiously as Jason strolled up to Percy and Nico, a grin that told everyone he was trying really hard not to laugh stretching across his face. He said something, and Percy grinned too. Will was close enough to hear snippets of what he said, but not close enough to understand, when Percy said;

"-Day somethin'. Holla at him."

What? Will thought, confusion shown on his face. Surely he couldn't have heard right! That didn't even sound like English!

Jason snorted, trying not to burst into laughter. After managing to - somewhat - compose himself, he turned to Nico. "I got question. How you fit dat in your jeans." He snickered, breathing heavily to gain back some control. "You know, with that big fat, butt!" Jason burst into laughter at the last word, unintentionally yelling it as he did so. Will decided to start making his way over, brows furrowed in confusion, lips twitching into a smile at the sight of the three boys practically falling on each other with laughter. The boys still hadn't noticed Will, and Nico heaved a breath, before turning his back. He crouched, and then - started twerking?!

"Wiggle wiggle wiggle!!" Jason and Percy gasped through their laughter, Nico almost falling over, his body shaking from his own laughter, but regained his bearing, and continued his "dancing".

Will's jaw dropped, unable to keep his eyes off his boyfriend. Nico's gaze met his, and he gasped, immediately standing up and pivoting to face the older blond, face bright red. Will blinked, slowly backing away, before turning, and running. He heard Jason begin to laugh, lips tightly closed, but once Percy joined in, began laughing harder, Nico giggling a little, before clutching at his stomach. The three boys lost their balance, actually falling over in hysterics, the expression on Will's face proving to be too much.

Needless to say, Will never left Nico alone, taunting him with a quiet "Wiggle." in his ear as he passed the shorter boy, or a "Butt." if he felt daring. It left Nico bright red, and completely flustered, causing Will to smirk.

Until Nico got revenge of his own - but, that's another story.

I hope you enjoyed! I almost died from laughter writing this. I had so much fun! I should do more 'un-Nico like' stories! It's a lot of fun! Anyways, don't forget to comment, and I'll try and update again soon! Bai!