Makeup

Nico sighed, looking at himself in the mirror. He grabbed his concealer, and gently put it on, getting frustrated at how uneven it was, the hotel bathroom light tossing shadows.

There was a knock at the door, and Nico startled, a gasp escaping his mouth.
“Nico? You OK?”
“I-I, yeah. ‘M good.”
“Can I come in?”
“Hold on.” Nico stuttered, fumbling to put the makeup away. He turned, immediately facing the door, and opened it, trying to duck past his boyfriend. Will's arm shot out, blocking Nico's escape.
Nico was forced to look up, and Will made a face. Nico swallowed, holding back tears, as Will pulled him back into the bathroom.

Will dug through Nico's cosmetic bag, ignoring the shout of protest from the black haired boy.

“Close your eyes.” Will said, not turning around. Nico did as he asked, his long lashes fluttering shut. Nico felt Will rub off his concealer, but didn't say anything.
He continued to keep his eyes closed, trying not to scrunch his face in confused as he felt Will wipe his eyes. He didn't put anything on his eyes, what was his blonde boyfriend doing?

“Done. You can open your eyes.”
Nico did as Will asked, and gasped at the even tones in his face.
Nico stood from where he'd sat on the closed toilet lid, and looked at Will with so much raw emotion.

“Thank you.” Nico whispered, voice thick.
Will laughed quietly, cupping Nico's jaw, his thumb on Nico's high cheekbone, careful not to smudge the beautiful winged eyeliner.
“You're welcome.”