Halloween 🎃

Yeah, I know Holoween was a while ago. Deal. (Spelling is on purpose, comment if you understand!!)

This goes with the picture

"STOLLS!" Nico screamed as loud as he could, his mop of black fringe starting to curl, a look that's referred to as: hobbit hair, slowly happening to the son of Hades' undercut, the boys mentioned hightailing across camp, their laughter heard for miles.

The two boys had said the costum 'trick-or-treat,' to a weary (for good reason) Nico, who had unwillingly played along, handing candy to the two clowns, only to be pranked anyway, by not one, but both Stoll brothers the obviously fake, flowers in their breast pockets spraying a jet of water right at Nico.

Nico flung out his arms, water flying everywhere, the scowl on his face only growing larger, a growl escaping the back of his throat. Suddenly, a smirk grew on his face, and he cackled, the face-paint that he'd used to paint the skull on his face dripping in a gruesome and horrific way, which only added to the effect of his twisted grin.

Nico had based his costume on The Black Parade, the military jacket, and ripped skinny jeans. He'd painted half his face the skull, and his left hand, as well as wearing leggings under the black skinny jeans, that had leg bone structure on them, showing in the places the rips were. This is what I did for Halloween!

Nico focused his energy, and before his blonde haired boyfriend, who had ran out of Cabin 13 to see what the racket was ("I walk inside for five minutes to get more candy, and this happens?!"), could stop him, swirled the shadows around him, and shadow traveled to right in front of the Stoll brothers, the two blondes that were wearing rainbow curly haired wigs running right into him, still looking over their shoulders.

"Oh schist!" Travis yelled, and Connor continued, "We're sorry Nico! We thought-" "it was going to be Will answering, and-" "it was too late to shut off the water!" The boys didn't even pause as they traded off explaining, nodding their heads while the other boy explained.

Small whimpers escaping them, as Nico began to move his hand in an almost hypnotic way, rolling his fingers, and the clowns watched mesmerized as the shadows, which were everywhere because it was night, reacting to what his hand was doing.
"Well," Nico began, a sinister sneer on his face, "it's a good this it's Halloween right? It's when I'm most powerful, and I just found two perfect victi - er, willing contestants to use."
As Nico spoke, he wove the ropes of shadow around the boy's ankles and arms, binding the limbs to their owners' bodies, before the black ribbons twirled around both boys, tying them together, a muffled yelp escaping one of them, as the, somehow solid, shadow slid over their mouth, acting as a gag.

Nico used the shadows to lift the boys, and still doing his weirdly intriguing finger thing, brought them to the Demeter cabin, walking alongside the boys. When they noticed where they were headed, the boys began to struggle even more, terror evident on their faces. Nico kept the boys afloat in the walkway, as he walked up the porch steps, his black converse making a hollow thudding. He crossed the porch, knocking on the door.

Katie and Miranda answered, grinning as they saw Nico, taking in the gruesome face paint, that resembled something melting.
"Delivery." Nico's voice was deep, confident, his white teeth glinting evilly in the light of the full moon. The girls' eyes focused on their boyfriends, scowls appearing on their faces, and Nico stepped aside, as the girls stalked over to the sons of Hermes', plants moving away from the girls.
"Connor!" Miranda screamed, at the same time as Katie yelled; "Travis!"
Nico released the boys from the shadow's grasp, but before they could take off, plants wrapped around them, keeping them in place.

With a satisfied smirk, Nico shadow traveled back to his cabin, right into the arms of his boyfriend.
"What have I told you about shadow traveling!"
"I know, I know. Don't worry Sunshine, I'm fine. Now, let me redo my makeup, and I'll help pass out candy. I just needed to. . . take care of something."
Will laughed, placing a loving kiss on Nico's forehead, the only safe place from the dripping makeup, and pushing the raven haired boy towards the bathroom, walking back to the door, just as there was a knock.

"Trick or treat!" A young son of Hermes yelled, looking up 'innocently' at Will, face full of mischief and delight.

OK, so, I love feedback! Especially creative criticism! Comment anything you have to say, I really appreciate it!