Persisting and Ponds

Enjoy!

Rydel's POV

"Who was that?" Riker asked me.

"Ugh. It was Laura." I am so angry with her right now. I mean, she broke my baby brother's heart.

"Where is she?" Rocky asked as he entered the room with a mouthful of pizza.

"I told her Ross wasn't here and got her to leave." I explained.

"Rydel. You should've at least let her explain herself first." Rocky said making me infuriated for some reason.

"EXPLAIN WHAT ROCKY? How she BROKE our little bros heart!?! That she did it because she loves him!!! What's with that?!?" I yelled. I let a year fall down my face as I looked down, calmer.

Riker came up to me and placed his hand on my shoulder. "Rydel. What happened?" He asked.

I looked up and answered I, "Nothing. It's just. Um. Why would I be happy with Laura if she broke Ross' heart."

Laura's POV

I sighed and thought, I hope I still mean something to him.

I thought about places he could be, but nothing came to mind.

I was completely stuck.

Then I remembered.

When we shot the episode of Austin and Ally in like, real early season 1.

Where was it again?

-Flashback-

"And, CUT!" Keith yelled out. "Great job guys. I'll see you next week."

I let out a sigh and sat down on the bench at the set of the mall pond.

Ross was close behind as he placed himself next to me.

"Hey Laura." He said to me.

"Hey." I replied, slightly lost.

"Laura? What's up?" He asked me.

I looked at him and after a second, threw my arms around him as tears gushes out of my eyes.

Ross rubbed my back until I calmed down.

I pulled away and looked at my hands on my lap.

Ross pressed my chin up and wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Laura. What's up? You can talk to me."

"I miss my parents Ross. I miss them so much." I explained.

"I. I wish I knew what to say." He said to me. "But you know what. If your upset. Go to a special place. I used to always go to a lake with a pond just like this. It was called River Side Lake. I always remembered in because it's my initials. Just find your special place Laura. And relax."

-End of Flashback-

River Side Lake.

That's my best option. I don't have an idea about anywhere else.

I made my way through the hills to get there.

Thank The Lord for GPS.

I slowly came to a stop and let out a sigh of relief when I saw that the only car here, was Ross' car.

I ran and ran until I found a pond. And with the pond a single bench. That bench, held Ross.

I walked slowly behind him.

"River Side Lake." I said but received no response. "Ross Shor Lynch. Haha. It was a good way to remember it." But still nothing.

"Please Ross. Don't ignore me. Let me explain."

"EXPLAIN WHAT! What is there to explain?" He yelled making me flinch as he spun around. He turned back around before saying, "Laura. Just leave. I hope you and Cody rot in hell."

That brought a tear to my eye but I quickly wiped it away.

I sat down next to him on the bench so I could try to explain myself.

"Ross. Please." I begged but got no reply. I sighed. "Fine. Don't talk, just listen then.. I never dated Cody. Ever. I've stayed completely loyal to you. When I said I stood him up a few months ago, I told the truth. I don't have feelings for him. I love you Ross."

"Laura. Just stop." He said.

"Stop giving me shit! Stop with the lies!

Just.. Stop our relationship.."

A/N

:O

What did you think? What's gonna happen with Ross?

Wanna guess??? Post Down Below!!!

Anyway...

Please Vote, Comment, Share and Follow Me on Wattpad and Twitter @ChocolateLapin

Thanks For Reading!

Stay Rossome!