Informing and Injuries

Ok guys! I know I said that the next chapter would be Raura based and it kinda is but I also got requests for Rocky drama. So the competition is over and I actually decided to take in both of the ideas. 

Thank you so much to rauraismylife and lvmypup! I dedicated this chapter to rauraismylife and the next one to lvmypupI actually already had their stories in my library and they are really amazing! So check them out! I followed you guys as well! Thanks again guys! So here's the chapter for y'all. Enjoy! It also my be good to go back to 'Siblings and Secrets' to refresh your memory cause this is based around that.

-4 days later-

Ross' POV

Calum got released today and was perfectly fine now but it was still suggested for him to get some rest. I was really happy that he forgave me for the whole incident.

The only bad thing was that we had to postpone the tour because of, well, what happened. Laura, Raini and Calum had just left my house

I was sitting at home with Rocky whilst the others were out. I was channel surfing and Rocky was playing on his phone.

Rocky's POV

I was still wondering what to say about me liking Laura. Well. Loving Laura. She makes me feel so tingly inside. It's so hard to explain. I guess I'll just have to go for it.

"So. Ross. How are things between you and Laura?" I asked casually. He looked at me for a while before answering. "Eh. I don't think I'm making any progress so I guess I'll just find me another girl." He replied. My eyes went wide and I was filled with excitement. "That's great!" I exclaimed. "What do you mean?" Ross asked. I looked down. "I was just thinking. If your giving up with Laura. I was um- thinking, that I could maybe talk to her and if all goes well mayb-" But before I could finish my sentence Ross sent a punch across my face making me fall to the ground. "What the hell dude!" I yelled still lying on the ground holding my burning cheek. "How could you say that! Right in front of me!" He replied angrily. "You said that you gave up on her!" I said. "Hey Rocky. Ever heard of sarcasm!" He yelled making my eyes go wide.

"Wait Rocky. Was that sarcasm?" He asked me. I looked down and played with my thumbs. "Rocky. Was that sarcasm?" He repeated. I just shook my head not wanting to look up scared of what was coming. Ross through really strong punches when he's mad. And to my displeasure, I was greeted by another one, this time to the other side of my cheek. "Why are you acting so defensive! You weren't doing this when you CHEATED ON LAURA!" I yelled. I felt another punch fly across my face. "Don't even bring that up!" He replied. "Why Ross? It's true! You didn't care about Laura when you were making out with Maia!" I yelled. We continued shouting at each other until I felt to weak to fight back.

Laura's POV

I opened the front door to the Lynch house to get my phone. "Hey Ross. I just forgot my pho-" I began before seeing the event taking place in the living room. "ROSS! STOP IT!" I yelled. Ross was sending punches across Rocky's face. 

I ran up to Ross and began tugging him away from Rocky. He shoved me away and made me trip over the coffee table and hit a cabinet hard.

Suddenly. Everything went black.

Ross' POV

I was punching Rocky until I heard a voice in the background which I ignored. I felt a tugging at my arm as I shoved the person away. Moments later, I heard a thump. I instantly turned my head to find the person that I shoved away was my girl. Oh no. It was my, Laura bear.