Sparks and Speechs

Enjoy!

Laura's POV

We were filming the last scene for Chapters and Choices, I was so caught up in thinking about what I said that I forgot about the big kiss! I'm so excited but at the same time I couldn't be more nervous. 1000 thoughts were flowing through my mind!

What if he hated the kiss?

What if it made our friendship awkward?

"And Action!" Our director yelled snapping me out of my thoughts.

Filming...

Ally: I did it! I conquered my stage fright!

Austin: I always knew you could do it!

Ally: I'm glad that you were up there with me! That was incredible! I feel like I can do anything!

Austin: I know I can do anything as long as I'm with you.

(Austin and Ally look at each other lean in and kiss. Dez and Trish shocked in the background)

(Kira enters)

Kira: Austin, I thought about it. Yes I'll be you're girlfriend!

(Kira hugs Austin)

Ross' POV

"And Cut!" Our director yells while our live audience cheers. We go to thank our crowd and leave to our dressing rooms.

I sit on the couch in my dressing room smiling about that kiss. I wonder what Laura thought about it? Anyway, I thought it was perfect. I almost broke out of character and yelled to Laura that I want to be her boyfriend not Kira's but I remembered that we were filming.

Wait, now is as good as time as ever to go talk to Calum!

I get up and walk to my door and down the hall to Calum's dressing room.

I knock on the door of his dressing room. "Come in!" He sang. I went in to see him lying upside down playing video games on the sofa. "Oh. Hey Ross! Wanna talk now?"

"Yeah, so as I was saying, I had a dream this morning and it was about Laura. We were going on this perfect date at the beach, we leaned in and just as we were about to kiss I woke up." I told him.

"Woah man, you're in love!" He said and I blushed slightly.

"Anyway, when me and Laura, well Ally, kissed I felt perfect, there were fireworks everywhere." I said, "So... What do I do?"

"Tell her how you feel! But, do it in the most romantic way imaginable!" He yelled happily. "Shh!" I said. He nodded and pretended to zip up his mouth.

Laura's POV

Once I got into my dressing room I collapsed on the sofa thinking of that indescribable, unimaginable, magical kiss! I felt sparks fly in every direction! I think I can now confirm that I'm falling for Ross Shor Lynch.

I just sat on the sofa smiling when Raini came in. "Hey Laura! How are you feeling about that kiss?" She asked.

"To be honest. Amazing!!! Perfect!!! Brilliant!!! Terrific!!! Indescri-" I yelled when Raini stopped me. "Ok we've got it!" She said smiling.

"Sorry." I said while blushing making her laugh.

Raini's POV

"It's all good Laura! Anyways, tell me what you're feeling towards Ross, right now!" I yelled playfully while jumping up and down.

I sooo badly want to know if she's admitted that she likes Ross! It is so obvious she likes him. She'll stare while he's not looking and always be so much more happy when he's around. I'm going to find out what Ross thinks of Laura if it kills me!

"So anyway, that kiss made me realise that what I said this morning was true! But there is more! I think I really do like Ross!" She said smiling. Even though I knew what she was gonna say I still was super excited! We were both jumping up and down.

I'm gonna find out what Ross thinks! I have to get them together if its the last thing I do!

A/N

Yay! Longish chapter!

Thanks for reading!

I updated two tonight, so hopefully I update more chapters soon! Please share this fanfic because I really want some more readers to please. :)

Anyways... Please Vote, Comment and Follow Me!

Thanks Again! Stay Awesome!