Emotions and Embraces

Enjoy!

-6 days later-

Laura's POV

Today is Ross' last day in LA before he leaves to Puerto Rico.

I had to pull together all of my acting skills to seem happy for him. I had to. He needed to go! If I was too upset he would've stayed here in LA with me, which would make me feel awful. That would make me feel worse than being separated from him for 2 months. I mean, I can't kill his dreams!

Ross and I decided to go on our last date before he leaves. We walked over to the boardwalk early in the morning so Ross, his family and I could spend time with him this afternoon.

We got here just as the boardwalk opened so there were absolutely no lines for rides! Yay!

"Ooh! Ross! Can we go on the Ferris wheel!?!" I asked. "Of course babe." He said making me give him a smirk. "Seriously. Babe?" I said. "What?" He asked me. "Nothing!" I exclaimed. "Sorry Babe." He said jokingly pointing out the babe.

Ross and I spent the next hour and a half on rides. Eventually we gave up on rides and sat on a bench hugging and watching the waves crash against the shore.

"I'm gonna miss your warm hugs and kisses." I said to him. "Is that all?" He asked smiling. "Yep! Pretty much! Oh yeah! I just remembered! I'm gonna miss your smell, protectiveness, cuteness, child like personality and mostly you in general." I said as a single tear slid down my face at the same time that I felt a drip on my shoulder meaning that he shed a tear as well.

I looked up into his eyes as he looked down into my eyes. And at that moment, everything was distant. It was just me and him. Everything was perfect. We shared a long passionate kiss once again.

Every time we kiss, it seems like we're in a movie. But when we pulled away, all the troubles of life come back to haunt us.

Ross' POV

Right now, I was regretting taking the movie offer. I loved Laura and I needed her with me forever.

After we pulled away we sat there enjoying the view.

About 10 minutes later we walked to my house to spend time with my family before I left tomorrow.

We entered the house and as soon as I opened the door we heard laughing coming from outside. We walked to the noise and found my entire family playing in the pool along with Vanessa.

I took of my high tops and shirt and did a flip into the pool.

Rydel's POV

I jumped out of the warm water and lay on the pool chair soaking in the Cali sun. I looked to the left and saw Laura sitting in the kitchen looking down.

I walked up to her and asked her what was wrong. "Laura. Is everything ok?" She looked up at me allowing me to see her tear stained face. "Oh sweetie come here!" I said, pulling her in for a hug. "Come up to my room to chat." I told her. She simply nodded and began to walk up the stairs.

We walked into my room and I shut the door. "Laura. If it makes you feel better you can talk to me about what's bothering you." I informed her even though I knew what was wrong.

"Del. What happens if Ross forgets me? What if he changes? I don't want to lose Ross!" She said and once again pulled me in for a hug.

I let her cry as I rubbed her back. "Shh Laura. He would never forget you. He loves you with all his heart." I told her. Soon after that I noticed her tears slowly decrease to sniffs.

"Thank you Delly. For everything." She said making me smile.

A/N

And that's that! Sorry but I was really busy today so I updated once today. I'll try to make up for it tomorrow! So Ross is leaving soon! I also wanted to apologise if I made mistakes with to and too. I always mix them up!

Anyway...

Please Vote, Comment, Share and Follow Me on Wattpad and Twitter at YayNoahP225

Thanks For Reading!

Stay Rossome!