Limos and Luxury

Enjoy!

Ross' POV

Calum and I spent the whole day on his PS3 playing GTA 5.

"Dude. What are you going to wear on Saturday?" Calum asked me. "Huh. What's on Saturday?" I replied. I literally had no idea.

"Teen Beach Movie release party. Aren't you coming?" Oh. Oops. "Crap. I completely forgot. Eh. I might go. It's gonna be really awkward you know." I replied.

"I guess. It's up to you though. I don't really give." I smiled as we continued to play.

"So if you go, what are ya going to wear?" Calum asked. I shrugged and replied. "I'll find something in my closet. Might just some jeans and plait shirt. My mom will probably find something for me." I replied.

"Aw. So cute! Little Rossy has his momma pick his clothes." He said as he pinched my cheeks. "Hey. Shut up!" I said as I WRECKED HIM WITH A JET!

-Saturday-

Raini's POV

"Hey Laur!" I said once I opened the door. We got together to do each other's make up before the Release Party.

Before we got into it, Laura phoned the boys and put it on speaker.

Girls: Hey boys!

Calum: Hey girls! What's up?

Laura: We just wanted to know if you guys were about to get ready?

Calum: It starts in 3 hours!

Ross: Do you smell burning?

Calum: Oh no!!! My marshmallow pizza!

Raini: Anyway.. It takes like 2 hours for a girl to get ready. And that's when we rush.

Ross: Whatever. I don't even though if I'm coming.

Laura: Awwwww. You have to go Ross! Please do it for me. Just imagine that I'm doing a pouty face. Ok?

Ross: Haha. Dork. I'll get ready for it later. See ya soon girls!

Girls: Bye!

We hung up the phone and got back to our beautification process.

"Ok Laur. Do you want your hair curly or straight." I asked her. She thought for a bit and replied. "Make it bouncy and curly!" I giggled and began.

Her hair is so pretty, I swear.

"Ok! Done! Now me! Give me the usual Jean-Paul." I said making her laugh.

She began to make comments like, 'You're hair will look so tiger and panda' and 'You are so much very unicorn!' It cracked me up. Not to mention her terrible accent.

"So Rain. Go for sexy or cute?" Laura asked me. "Hmm. Surprise me!" I replied. And so, she began. After about half an hour. She spun me around to the mirror.

"Mhm, mhm. I do look sexy." I commented as I saw the blush and the all out red colored lipstick.

I quickly got up and shoved Laura on to the chair and spun her around.

I applied some make-up on her before I turned her chair to reveal herself to the mirror. She gasped at the result then laughed. I touched up her eyelashes as well and made her hair even more gorgeous.

"Oh my gosh." She said.

"Turned out pretty good I presume. I'm pretty proud of myself." I replied making her chuckle.

"Oh shut up. It's easy to make the canvas beautiful when it already is a beautiful canvas." She snobbishly replied.

"Woah Laura. Lets not get too ahead of ourselves." I told her cheekily.

Ross' POV

"ROSS!!!" My mom yelled up the stairs. "YEAH!!!" I yelled back. "I PICKED YOUR CLOTHES OUT!!!" She replied. "THANKS MOM!!!" I said.

I walked back into my room where Ryland was getting ready to go to his friend, Tyler's house. "Is it so hard to have a civilized conversation with someone. Seriously." I rolled my eyes and picked up the clothes off of my bed.

I walked into the bathroom and slid on my blue skinny jeans and white T-shirt with my blue leather jacket. I guess to suit the beach theme.

I walked down the stairs just as the doorbell rang. I opened it allowing Raini, Calum and Laura to rush in.

I pulled Laura in for a quick kiss before the limo got here. "Hey princess." I said to her. "Hello to my fair knight." She replied making me sigh.

"You always ruin the moment, don't you." I commented. "Nope. Only when I want to." She replied.

We all sat around in the kitchen and had a snack.

"So. How's the brand new couple?" Laura asked.

"Eh. Could be worse." Calum replied.

"Your a meanie." Raini said as she frowned. I'm honestly surprised Calum didn't lose an eye for that.

We all heard a horn come from outside making us all rush out to the limo.

We all jumped in and made our way to the Release Party.

The rest of the group was talking and laughing whilst I was thinking about tonight. How awkward will it be? Will the director personally kick me and my friends out? Will they not let us eat the hotdogs and chocolate? Well, maybe not the last one, but still. You see my point.

I just don't know.

To Be Continued...

A/N

So what will happen next time? Who knows. Well. I know. :3 I'll say one thing. It's a drama chapter. And I don't know how long it will be. I just wanted to cut it short cause I always get bored with long chapters.

Anyway...

Please Vote, Comment, Share and Follow Me on Wattpad and Twitter @ChocolateLapin

Thanks For Reading!

Stay Rossome!