Crying and Comforting

Enjoy! There is a LOT of caps by the way and a bit of swearing. 

Laura's POV

I entered my house with water dripping from my hair and a smiled plastered on my face. I can't believe I just kissed Ross Lynch, in the rain! I walked into the lounge where my sister was sitting on the couch watching TV. She shot up and gave me the death glare.

"LAURA MARIE MARANO! WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!?" my sister yelled at me. "I was just on a date. Why are you yelling?" I asked kind of scared. "Why am I yelling! I'M YELLING CAUSE IT'S 1AM!" she screamed. I took a few steps back, now Vanessa was REALLY scaring me.

"WHO WERE YOU EVEN OUT WITH FOR GODS SAKE!" she yelled. "I went out with Ross! Why does it even matter?!?" I replied with a bit of rage running through my body. "IT MATTERS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT MY LITTLE SISTER TO DATE A LOW-LIFE, SELFISH, ROCK STAR THAT ONLY WANTS YOU FOR THE SEX!" she screamed. I was now bursting with anger. "How dare you! HOW, FUCKING DARE YOU! WHO ARE YOU, TO LEAVE FOR, WHAT IS IT? 6 FUCKING MONTHS AND THEN COME BACK AND START SCREAMING IN MY FACE AND INSULTING THE BOY I LOVE!" I screamed. I think I could actually see steam coming out of my ears. "You know what! Fuck you Laura!" She said. She came closer to me with her hand raised and sent it across my face. My face was burning now. Tears were streaming out of my eyes. "How could you?"

A look of regret took over her face. "Laur, I-" She attempted to say but I interrupted her with words I never wanted to say to anyone in my family. "I HATE YOU!" I screamed and ran out of the door into the pouring rain. I didn't care anymore. I'd go anywhere my feet would take me. I finally stopped after what seemed like hours with tears still pouring down my face and my body soaking wet. 

I wiped the tears out of my eyes to see where I had ended up. My eyes adjusted and I found out I had ran to the Lynch's house! Maybe fate is in my favour.

I ran up their path and knocked on the door. The door opened and I didn't care who it was. I just threw my arms around their shoulders as tears once again streamed down my face. "Laura! What are you doing here? Come on! Get out of the rain!" 

Ross' POV

"ROSS! I THINK SOMEONE WANTS YOU!" I heard my brother Rocky yell. Ugh! What is it now? I didn't want to leave my bed. I was still thinking about the magic I just experienced. 

I walked down the stairs. "What is it Roc- Laura? Laur! What happened?!?!" I ran to Laura. She threw her arms around me and poured her tears in to my shirt. "I'll leave you two alone." Rocky said to us. "Thanks bro. Shh, shh Laur. It's ok. I've got you." I told her. 

I held Laura tight. After a few minutes later I said to Laura, "Come on Laura. Lets get you dried. I don't want you to get sick." I said. She looked up at me with dry tears on her face and showed me a small smile. "Thanks Ross." She said quietly. I smiled back at her.

Laura came out of the bathroom after she had a shower wearing some of my smaller clothes. She looked so cute in my clothes. "Come on Laur. You need to get some sleep. Do you wanna sleep with me?" I asked her. She nodded tiredly.

We slid into the bed. Laura rested her head on my chest. I stroked Laura's hair and soon after she fell asleep. 

"Goodnight Laur."

A/N

Sorry guys for the swearing and drama! Also, I might have 1 more chapter up tonight. 

Sorry if it was bad or short but anyway...

Please Vote, Comment, Share and Follow Me on Wattpad and Twitter!

Thanks For Reading!

Stay Rossome!