Siblings and Secrets

Enjoy!

Rydel's POV

I ordered a family meeting in the kitchen immediately to talk about the Raura plan since Laura was sleeping at her house.

Everyone came down the stairs and sat around the bench.

Rydel: Ok guys! Some of you may not know this, but Ross and Laura broke up.

Everyone gasped except for Rocky. I swear I saw him smile but I just ignored it.

Riker: Yeah. Anyway. We've come up with a plan that involves all of us.

Ross: I'm going to write a song for Laura and sing it for her at our 'Pass Me By' tour.

Riker: So is everyone on board?

The room was filled with 'Yeah's and 'Uh huh's except for one person Rocky. I'll talk to him after the meeting.

Rydel: Yay! Ok then guys! You can go! Oh wait, Rocky. Can I talk to you.

Rocky: Sure.

I took him to my room and shut the door.

Rydel: Are you okay Rocky? You didn't seem to want to help out with the plan.

Rocky: Wha- What? I'm fine!

Rydel: Seriously Rocky. You can tell me.

Rocky: Fine. But you can't tell Ross!

Rydel: Kk.

Rocky: I think I like Laura.

My eyes went wide and I gasped quietly.

Rocky: What do I do?

Rydel: Honestly. I don't know. If Laura doesn't trust Ross again then you can go for her I guess.

Rocky: Ok then. Thanks sis.

Rydel: Don't mention it.

Seriously. Please. Don't mention it.

A/N

Sorry guys for the short chapter but I wanted to get that in! I might update again today but I'm not sure. I'm out from midday to tomorrow so sorry!

Anyway...

Please Vote, Comment, Share and Follow Me on Wattpad and Twitter at YayNoahP225

Thanks For Reading!

Stay Rossome!