Froyo and Feelings

Enjoy!

-1 week later-

Ross' POV

All of R5 have been tweeting about our 'Pass Me By' tour. I just sent out another tweet, '@rossr5 Hey guys! Are you hyped for the #PassMeByTour Well then, get your tickets now!'

I was getting ready to meet up with Raini, Calum and Laura at 'Yogurtland'. I found out today that filming for 'Austin and Ally' starts in about a month and also word got out that I quit the movie and apparently they found a new Brady but they aren't releasing who it is yet.

I ran down to the kitchen and grabbed an apple before running out to my car. I was singing to myself in the car. Oh yeah. Speaking of singing, I wrote the song for Laura. It's called 'Crazy 4 U'. (I know that the song came out way before Pass Me By. Sorry!)

I arrived at the shop and saw Laura, Calum and Raini talking in the corner. "Hey guys! What's up?" They all smiled and looked at me. "Nothing much. Have you finished packing for the tour yet?" Raini asked. "Not yet." I replied making Laura's eyes go wide. "What! You leave tomorrow!" I laughed and replied. "Well at least I've done more packing than you guys." They shot me a confused look. "But we're not going." Calum said. "Well. Now you are!" I said excitedly. The girls jumped with joy as I high fived Calum. "I can't believe we're going all around the country!" Raini said excitedly.

Calum's POV

I can't believe that I'm going around the country with my favourite girl and the happy couple. Actually, I haven't seen Ross and Laura do any lovey dovey stuff since that got back from Puerto Rico. Maybe they just don't want to be seen in public yet.

Anyway. I still want to steal Raini's heart but I don't know how! I should've used the idea I gave Ross. But I want it to be really special. A thing that would suit her. Eh. I'll think about it later.

Raini's POV

We all went to make our froyo. I am dying inside because Calum hasn't asked me out yet and I'm starving! I want to tell him how I feel but, well, boys are supposed to make the first move. Maybe I'm just not his type.

I walked up to the counter and weighed my froyo. "Wow. That is a lot of froyo!" The server said. At first I was offended but then I realized that he was smiling at me flirtatiously . "Well. Look at me. I'm not exactly the thinnest girl in the world." I replied. "I think your beautiful. Any guy would be lucky to have you." He said making me blush. "Would you like to go to the movies tonight?" He asked. I smiled and replied. "I would love that." I replied. He wrote down his phone number and handed it to me.

Calum moaned and said, "There are other people in line!" He walked up behind me with an annoyed face and threw the money on the counter for his froyo then stormed out of the shop.

What was that about?

Calum's POV

I can't believe that Raini is going out with that jerk of a server. If your wondering why I know this it definitely isn't because I eavesdropped. You guys can count on that!

Wait. Who am I even talking to? Ah well.

Back to the point. I stormed out of the shop because I really don't want Raini to go out with these types of guys, which basically, is any guy who isn't me. But I'm not jealous! She can be with whoever she likes!

That sounds like jealousy to me.

Oh shut up conscious!

Great! Now I'm talking to myself!

Ugh. This personality, isn't mine. I'm meant to be happy and cherry!

I really screwed this up. I should've had the courage to ask her first!

I guess love can make you do crazy things.

A/N

Hey guys! I want to apologize for all the waits recently. It's the last week of school before winter break and it is a busy one. So when the holidays are here I'll have a lot more chapters up. But I'll be away for the first week but I can still update but not as frequently. And this chapter was more working up to Caini. Once again sorry!

Anyway...

Please Vote, Comment, Share and Follow Me on Wattpad and Twitter at YayNoahP225

Thanks For Reading!

Stay Rossome!