Assumptions and Accidents

Enjoy!

Laura's POV

Ross and I were talking about random things while we made our froyo. We walked up to the counter where Raini and Calum were.

I saw Raini and this hot server. I just watched and I swear I saw him give Raini his number! Eep!

"Ross! Did you see that?" I asked him. "No. What was it?" He asked. "I think Raini and that guy are going out!" I replied.

Ross' POV

My eyes went wide. "What! No! But- But! Calum likes Raini." I whispered the last part. "What did you say?" Laura asked. "Calum likes Raini." I said a bit louder.

As I said that I saw a red head storm out of the store. Was that Calum? Oh no!

"Laura you talk to Raini. I need to go chase after Calum." I said as I ran outside. I ran for a minute before I saw Calum on the footpath.

"CALUM!" I yelled because I was about 50 feet away. I started to run after him but he just looked down and began to walk away.

Calum was still walking. He refused to look up no matter how many times I called.

I was about to catch up to him. He started to walk across the road.

I darted towards him because I didn't want him to get hit by a car.

But it was too late.

There was a screech.

Then a thump.

Then a scream from me.

"CALUM!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I ran to his lifeless body that was chucked a few feet down the road.

Traffic stopped and people were getting out of their cars, calling the police and paramedics.

Please Calum. Please be okay.

A/N

There you go guys! A really upsetting chapter. Just arrived in Aussie today so I did my best with updating. It was short though. I'll update again soon.

Anyway...

Please Vote, Comment, Share and Follow Me on Wattpad and Twitter at YayNoahP225

Thanks For Reading!

Stay Rossome!