Threats and Thoughts

Enjoy!

Maia's POV

"Ross! What the hell was that!" I yelled in tears.

"Oh cut the act Maia. I know you only used Rocky to get to me." He said. "What is wrong with you! I loved Rocky! You know the world doesn't just revolve around you!" I yelled now angry.

Ross' face turned red, he furrowed his eyebrows and I swear I saw steam coming out of his ears. "That's not true!!! Why does everyone keep saying that!!!" He screamed in my face. I kept strong and shoved him away from me. "Have you ever thought that it was because it's true! Ross. You took away the person I loved now I'll take away the person you love. Keep a look out. Cause I'll always be watching." I said seriously.

I've never been the type to threaten people but I was being serious right now.

He won't get away with this.

Rocky's POV

I ran to any place that my feet would take me.

I stopped after running for what seemed like hours and looked up to see where I was.

I was standing at a waterfall. Oh yeah, I remember this place. I used to come here when I was upset.

I guess my feet still vaguely remembered it.

I walked around to a passage that lead to a cave out of sight of the world. I sat down on a cold rock and thought to myself.

I can't believe it. I can't believe that Ross was right. Maia is just a slut who wanted my brother.

I have no reason to be angry at Ross. He warned me. I'm to blame.

I feel like what Ross said was true.

'Well. Just now that she doesn't love you! And for good reasons.'

I feel like I have nothing worth living for.

I walked out of the cave and over too the waterfall.

I could just jump. Plummet to the dangerous water below. End all of this pain.

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and...

A/N

Cliffhanger! Literally!
😜 I know it's short and bad so sorry. Also sorry for taking ages again by the way! And P.S. If you got this chapter twice, I'm sorry. Wattpad decided not to update it.

Anyway...

Please Vote, Comment, Share and Follow Me on Wattpad and Twitter at YayNoahP225

Thanks For Reading!

Stay Rossome!