Answers and Apologies

Before you read this, a quick A/N. If you're thinking that I'm American, I'm not. I just write like that for my readers. Tell me if I should write normally like mum instead of mom etc. Thanks and enjoy!

Laura's POV

I woke up around 8.30am and slid out of Ross' grip. I decided to go down to the kitchen to make everyone breakfast just to say thanks.

I was making pancakes with bacon and berries. I tried to reach up to the top shelf to get a bowl. I hate being this short sometimes. 

I stretched as high as I could until two arms went over my head and grabbed the bowl. "Here you go ma lady." Ross said in his sexy morning voice. "Thanks and is your family just really tall or am I just really short?" I asked jokingly. "Trust me. You're just really short." He said as we both giggled. I playfully punched him in the arm and got all of the ingredients. 

We finished making the pancakes then I got an idea. "Ross, you've got something on your face." I told him. "Where?" He asked trying to look around his face. "Right..." I threw flour on his face, "There." I said and cracked up laughing. 

"Oh, it's on missy!" He said while grabbing the flour and chucking it in my face. It suddenly turned into a full on food fight. Egg and flour was flying everywhere. We started cracking up laughing then cleaned up the mess just in time because Stormie, Ross' mom walked in.

"Morning, Mrs Lynch." I said. "Morning honey and call me Stormie! What are you doing here?" She asked. "Umm... I-" I attempted at replying. Thank goodness that Ross took the stuttering as a sign for him to come in, "Uh, mom. Can I talk to you?" He asked. "Sure honey."

Ross' POV

My mom and I walked into the hall, "Mom. Last night, Laura came to our house in the middle of the night with tears streaming out of her eyes. I have no idea why, but I let her stay over." I explained to my mom. "That's fine sweetie. I think we need to talk to her just to help her get through what ever she's going through." She replied. "You're right. Thanks mom!" 

My mom and I entered the dining room where Laura was bringing all the food out. "Ross honey. Go get your siblings and father for breakfast." My mom told me. I took that as a sign that she wanted to talk to Laura in private. 

Stormie's POV

"Laura, honey. Ross told me you came to our house in tears last night. Do you want to talk about?" I asked Laura. I'm really worried about her. "Sure, but can we do it when your whole family is here. I really don't know if I can tell the story twice." She asked me with a smile. I hope Ross makes Laura happy one day. They belong together.

-After Breakfast-

Laura's POV

The Lynchs, Ratliff and I were all sitting in the family room. I think I'm ready to tell them what happened. It was as if Rocky read my mind as he asked, "So. Laura, what happened last night?"

"Well, last night after Ross dropped me off at my house, I walked into the lounge to find my sister watching TV. She screamed at me, asking where I had been. I told her that I was on a date with Ross and I asked why it matters." I explained while I was fighting off tears. "She said that it mattered because *sniff* she didn't what me to date a low-life, *sniff* selfish, *sniff* rock star that only wants me for..." I stopped. Ross looked hurt and the rest of them looked extremely interested. "For the sex." I said quietly. "I yelled at her angrily for insulting Ross after leaving for half a year. Then she swore at me and slapped me hard across the face." They all gasped. "She was about to apologize when I yelled at her and told her that I hate her. That's when I ran to your house in the rain." I finished

"Hey guys. Can I have a moment with Laura?" Ross asked. They all nodded and walked out of the room. "Laur. I want you to know that the reason I love you is because you are beautiful, loving, caring and amazing to be around. You always brighten up my darkest days. I love you, for you." Ross said. "Aw... I truly love you Ross. Thank you for everything!" I said happily. I gave him a long passionate kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

There was a knock on the door making Ross and I pull back. Ryland, who was Ross' youngest brother answered the door. "Hi Ryland. Is Laura here?" The person at the door asked Ryland. Wait was that Vanessa? "Um yeah. But I don't know if she wants to see you right now." He said while poking his head in and staring at me. I nodded at Ryland. "Ok then. Come in." 

Vanessa walked in to the room. I nudged Ross to tell him to leave and that he did. She came in and sat across from me. She asked me, "How are you Laura?"

"Ok now! Cut the crap! You better start explaining before I punch you!" I screamed at her. "Fine! But please calm down." She said to me.

Vanessa's POV

I had to tell her why I acted like I did. "Ok. You know my boyfriend, Jake. While we travelled around Europe we stopped in Paris for our last weekend in Europe. Me and Jake went sightseeing, then we came back to our hotel where we, well, we um... did it." I explained to Laura. "Did what?" She asked. "Well, let's just say that I uh lost my virginity." She gasped and giggled.

"The next morning was the day we flew back. When we got back I text you, after that I got a text from Jake." Tears started to slowly stream down my face. "It said that he was breaking up with me *sniff* and that it wasn't me it was him. That night *sniff* I scrolled through my twitter feed *sniff* and I saw that he posted a picture of him and a slut at a party *sniff* and he was making out with her. The worst part was the message that said *sniff* 'No regrets' I am so sorry for taking my anger out on you Laura. You know I love you. Please. I am so so so sorry. I didn't mean any of what I said! You and Ross are perfect for each other." I explained with tears streaming out of my eyes.

Laura's POV

I couldn't say no to her. "Ness, I completely understand. It's ok. Just never do that again!" I said smiling. "I promise Laur! Thank you so much! I love you soooo much!" She replied happily. I hope she gets over Jake. I never thought they had sparks. You know who would be perfect for her... Riker. 

A/N

There you go guys! 2 in 1 day! Sorry if it's bad but I tried my best!

I also didn't want to have Vanessa out of the picture so I made up a reason for her burst of anger!

Anyway...

Please Vote, Comment, Share and Follow Me on Wattpad and Twitter at YayNoahP225

Thanks For Reading...

Stay Rossome!