Success and Silence

This chapter is dedicated to LauraMarano1 and ausllyandraurafan100 Thanks so much guys for your support!

Enjoy!

-Next Morning-

Ross' POV

"Eek! They are so cute!" i

I think I heard Raini say. Oh well, probably just hearing things. "I know! They belong together!" I think I heard Calum say. "Guys. Shut up! You're gonna wake the lovebirds up!" I heard Riker whisper yell. Then I heard a snap of a camera. "Eep! This is going on Instagram!" I heard Rydel say.

I finally decided to open my eyes and there they were. Standing right in front of me. I wonder why.

Then, the answer to my question appears as I feel Laura start to shift around. I look down and see that Laura is just opening her eyes. wait a second! I just realized something. We slept together!

Laura's POV

I swear I kept hearing talking so I decided to open my eyes. And I was right. In front of me was everyone except Ross, in front of me smiling. Why are they staring at me and where is Ross?

Suddenly I feel something move under my head. I look up at the same time that, Ross looks down. Did we sleep together? Not that I'm complaining! He's so warm and smelt so good. A smile appeared on both of our faces.

Then Ross spoke up, "Morning Laur" he said in his sexy, morning voice. "Hey. Have a good sleep?" I asked him. "Oh definitely" he said with a wink. I blushed and smiled.

We just stared into each others eyes until we heard someone yell, "Breakfast guys!" Oh, it was Raini. I didn't even notice we were alone again.

-Later That Day-

Raini's POV

"See ya guys! Thanks for coming!" I said to Ross and Laura who had to leave early for a emergency Austin and Ally meeting. "Bye!" They said in unison before turning around and walking to the door. They waved one last time. I smiled and waved then shut it behind them. 

Rydel, Riker and Calum were still here. "So, was that a success or what!" I asked. "Absolutely!" They all said. "I think they realized how much they like each other!" Riker said. We all smiled and nodded. "I don't think they need our help anymore!" Calum said. "I agree! Let fate take over!" Rydel said. 

Laura's POV

Ross and I left Raini's house and started to drive down to the studio. "Did you have fun last night?" i asked Ross breaking the silence. "Yeah! It was awesome!" Ross replied. After that short speech the silence crept in again. It was REALLY awkward! After what seemed to be the longest trip of my life we finally reached the studio. It was quite a long way from Raini's to the studio, especially with the traffic in LA.

We walked into the studio and found Heath. "Hey! What's up?" Ross asked. "Hey guys. I'm really sorry to get you down here but we resolved the problem. So... You guys can leave. Bye guys!" Heath said. "Ok. Bye" We both said.

Laura's and Ross' POV

Great. This is gonna be a loooonnngggg ride!

Ross' POV

Once again, the ride was aw-kward! I need to talk to Calum about getting Laura to be mine! In a not creepy way. I dropped Laura off at her house and drove to Calum's house. It had been a hour and a half since we left Raini's house so I assume that he would be home. I hopped out of the car and knocked on the door to his house (A/N I don't know if Calum lives with his parents. I tried to look it up but couldn't find it. Oh well! Anyway, Back to the story!) . A few seconds later the door flew open, "Oh, hey buddy! What's up?" He said. "Hey Calum. I was wondering if you could help me ask Laura out, really romantically." I replied. "Absolutely!!!"

I really hope this will work!

A/N

Sorry guys that it was a short chapter! But I really wanted to get your ideas on how Ross should ask Laura out!

Also, I wanted to see if this works, 4 comments and 4 votes for the next chapter! By the way, my comments and votes count! :P :D :P

Anyway...

Please Vote, Comment, Share and Follow Me!

Thanks For Reading

Stay Rossome! ausllyandraurafan100 said I should do that now so there you go!