Chapter 22, The End

~Lucy's Pov~ 

Mard Geer had me frozen in shock as he smirked looking toward me, putting face in my own. "How about you join me and save her?" He asked as I stepped back shaking my head, holding it. "PHOENIX BURST" I heard Eclair's voice echo around as powerful golden flames came from all sides going through me not even burning me as they blasted Mard Geer into the pillar. I turned my head to see Eclair struggling to stand, taking deep breaths. "You have the power of light Lucy, do not let darkness cloud your mind" Eclair spoke.

The spell Mard Geer had on me. I felt it lifting as Juvia was shouting a question. It went through me as my mind was somewhere else thinking. I felt like this world needed healing. I felt as if this world had a chance to be good. That it should of been good. For Juvia's sake. Mard Geer moved in a blink of an eye to be in front of Eclair hitting her with a dark blast as I ran to the pillar. I put my hand on the stone tablet as I didn't think twice. To me everything went white as I was frozen in place. "Judgment of this world?" I heard a female voice ask.

It felt kind and warm. "It should have it chance to prove it can be light once more, not everyone is dark and evil" my own voice echoed in my head as each word came from my heart as I heard a sigh of relief as I saw myself wearing a fancy pink dress in front of me. She was smiling toward me. "You have grown up to be such a beautiful young woman, Lucy" she spoke confusing me as she walked toward me putting her hand on the other side of mine. "But without Juvia you will have to pay the price" she then spoke as I looked toward her with a serious look.

"I will take anything just please save them" my voice was echoing through my mind as the woman who looked like me smiled brightly. "I am proud of you, my daughter" she spoke as I was in shock my eyes widening as she vanished along with the white as the temple was being brought up into the ground were we saw Fairy Tail fighting. Mard Geer rushed toward me fast his vines letting Gray and Juvia go as they came toward me. "Thank you...mum" I whispered my eyes watering as a golden blast came off me destroying the vines and freezing Mard Geer in place.

A golden orb grew on top of the pillar as everyone was frozen forced to watch as I felt huge pain inside of my chest. "LUCY YOU CAN'T HANDLE THIS ALONE YOU NEED TO STOP NOW!" Eclair shouted as I was unable to stop even if I wanted to. I turned my head looking at Juvia smiling. Tears building up in the corner of my eyes. "Stay safe, Juvia" I spoke as her eyes widen and watered. "LUCY STOP, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE JUVIA'S SIDE" she shouted loudly as I saw Gray looking toward me in shock.

"Please watch my sister for me, I will not be able to come back to this world, the price for curing the whole world, I will be returning home" I spoke smiling closing my eyes as a tear went down my cheek. I felt myself start to feel weak as I heard Juvia screaming my name in tears as when I opened my eyes I was home. I was in mine and Juvia's apartment. I looked around as I was healed, I was fine. "What?" I whispered confused as I rushed to a picture of what used to be me and Juvia to see Juvia was gone.

It was me smiling with a thumbs up outside the cafe. She was no longer in the picture. I looked around the apartment fast to see what was left of Juvia was gone. I fell onto my knees crying. "Juvia, I am so sorry" I spoke covering my eyes crying as in end I didn't want to leave. I wanted to stay in that world. I thought I wanted to come home but now here, I hated it. I wanted to return. I knew I couldn't. I was unable to return it was the price. I soon stopped crying hearing my phone ringing from my room as I got up.

I felt weak once more falling to the ground passing out. Guilt and worry filling me. Was I going to forget Juvia too?

~Meanwhile Juvia's Pov~ 

Juvia watched as Lucy and Pillar vanished as the people who were fighting Fairy Tail and Mard Geer vanished. "She did it, she cured our world" Eclair spoke as Juvia got up rushing to the place were the pillar and Lucy was to see her necklace. Juvia picked it up crying badly begging to see Lucy just once more. To have her chance to say goodbye. Juvia fell on her knees looking at the key as Eclair was in front of me getting on her own knees. "Juvia there is way to get her back" she spoke getting Juvia to look at her.

"Please, Juvia will do anything just help her get Lucy back" Juvia nearly shouted as Eclair took Lucy's necklace putting it on Juvia. "You will learn the spell when the time comes, keep this on and join Fairy Tail, please trust me I must leave right away to find the portal so Juvia whatever you do, do not give up" Eclair spoke as she vanished as Juvia was crying badly wishing she would of said goodbye to her sister. "Juvia" Gray-Sama whispered behind Juvia as she was crying her hand on the necklaces.

Juvia wouldn't give up. Juvia believed in Eclair's words. Juvia knew Lucy would keep her promise. Juvia knew she would. Juvia knew Lucy never broke her promises. She knew. Juvia would return Lucy back to this world. No matter what.