Chapter 9, Please

Gray's Pov, 

We was all blasted by a huge wave of unknown magic. I used myself to cover Juvia as much as I could as the blast was very powerful. It felt as if my body was getting beaten as once it was all over and the light had died down I saw we was in a unknown golden bubble. Me, Juvia, Natsu and Erza. We was all on the ground in pain looking at the shield shocked as around us the whole building, the Phantom Lord base was destroyed. "LISANNA PLEASE" I heard Mirajane's voice. Mirajane the sweetest girl in Fairy Tail.

She was an older sister to us all. Always wearing a sweet smile on her face and putting others first. She would ask us to call her Mira. She was the older sister of Lisanna the friend we all tried to saved. The golden shield went down as we saw Mira standing near by as the demon inside Lisanna was smirking toward her. Mira had long, white hair which curled slightly at the ends, with two bangs framing her face and reaching down to her chest; her hairstyle's most distinctive trait was a short, upward ponytail obtained by gathering and tying the hair covering her forehead.

Mira was wearing a maroon pink dress with matching dolly shoes. Mira's eyes where sky blue as we noticed nearly our whole guild was here fighting Phantom Lord and unknowns. Reapers also in the fight. Me, Natsu and Erza pushed ourselves up as I noticed Juvia was doing the same. She nearly fell back to the ground until I rushed to her side. I was helping her stand as she smiled slightly her cheeks burning up also. I felt my own trying to burn up but lucky my magic of the cold stopped them. 

When mates meet and the longer they are together the faster their feelings start for each other. We had no control over it. I was confused on what saved Juvia. None of us saw anything but Lisanna had fear in her eyes as she couldn't move her claws. We was all confused on what saved us all. If anyone was to free Lisanna from the darkness and demon control it was her older sister. The two of them were so close. "Perfect you are Mira" Lisanna spoke as her sister looked as if someone had stabbed her in the back.

Pure pain in her eyes. "You were once given the chance to have this great power but no you used a spell to turn it into a weak version of it and fight for the losing side" Lisanna then spoke as we all knew that moment. Back when balance was still there Mira had to fight a real demon. A full blood demon along at a very young age. Before many of us even knew her at that. As she defeated the demon it cursed her, starting sadly the turn curse. Mira was brought to Fairy Tail but at the time no one knew about this curse.

It was unknown. Mira's hand turned into a real demon hand as she was able to fight the curse. She was able to suck it inside of her and turn it into her magic. Take-Over magic. She was known to have Demon-Take-Over. Any type of demon or part demon, she can take their soul and turn it into her own power. She could change her own forum into a demon but she had full control able to use it to defend people. Lisanna had Animal-Take-Over magic. "Lisanna you are in there. I know you are" Mira spoke her voice cracking.

Tears were going down Mira's face as I soon started to sense magic going back into Juvia. I was in shock on how fast she was getting it back. I looked at Juvia as she looked as shocked as I was. Someone was giving her magic? She did whisper Lucy before... Could she sense her near by? Juvia was soon able to stand on her own. She was bruised and hurt like the rest of us but she had the strength to fight once again. "Juvia is sorry for giving up before" Juvia soon mumbled as Erza came over smiling at her.

"You didn't give up Juvia because you was fighting on the inside" Erza spoke as Juvia smiled at her. Natsu moved fast as we followed him to see him blocking Lisanna's hit on Mira. All of our guilds eyes widen as Mira and Natsu were both badly hurt on the ground with Lisanna laughing and smirking above them. We had never been able to cure anyone with the curse. There had been times where we have proven the people inside are still there but trapped. We were able to once or twice get them to come out but they would always beg for us to kill them.

Sadly we had no choice but to. There has never been a cure for when the curse fully took over. When the darkness starts to spread that we can cure. We can cure the darkness before it takes over no matter how much is there but once it takes over, once it turns you into a demon we can't help. There has been no cure found. "Lisanna" Erza whispered as many of the people she had cared for in and out of Fairy Tail were turned into demons. Were forced to be evil and go around murdering. We all were fed up of our friends turning.

We had no way of a cure. We were still looking for once. We would never stop until we found a way to bring our friends back. "Now then I got a Priestess to kill" Lisanna turned her head toward us. Erza and I got ready to fight but Juvia moved forward. "Juvia?" I asked worried as she had a serious tone. I looked at Erza who was still ready to jump in. Still ready for a fight. She and I were going to trust what Juvia was thinking. We wasn't sure on what but we was ready to jump in and help.

I got ready to fight again as Natsu and Mira were struggling to stand. Both bleeding. "There is hope, Lisanna please fight" Juvia spoke her tears starting once again. Erza and I were watching but I was confused, shocked and interested. "Lisanna do you care for Fairy Tail? Your family?" Juvia soon asked as she stopped not to close to Lisanna but not to far. Lisanna looked confused as she moved toward Juvia. I nearly moved already, moving to protect her until Erza stopped me. She had gotten interested herself in what Juvia's plan was.

"You gave up before, you was about to let me kill you so why now do you chose to fight?" Lisanna then asked as Juvia put her hand on her necklace. "Because Juvia knows that Lucy is out there and that she is watching over Juvia. She had protected Juvia since childhood, she is Juvia's sister and Juvia can't give up anymore. Juvia needs to help her only family" Juvia then answered shocking me more. The only family she ever had was Lucy? She didn't have anyone else? I knew she had bullies but no one but one?

"Then I will kill her and let her join you" Lisanna spoke made a dark purple orb in her hand. She soon went to go punch Juvia as Erza and I shouted her name. We both rushing to her even Mira and Natsu got up to rush to Juvia's side until a small golden light showed around Juvia once Lisanna's fist hit the light it blinded us all....