Chapter 13, In The Ocean

Juvia's Pov, 

In the morning Gray-Sama and Juvia were in the scout's nest of the ship that Erza had gotten her hands onto. Gray-Sama and Juvia were looking at the clouds pointing out some shapes and talking. Juvia was getting to know more and more about Gray-Sama and felt more happy around him. Juvia felt safe even around Gray-Sama. After Juvia called Gray-Sama by his new name toward Juvia she got use to the sound of it and started to keep it around. Gray-Sama didn't seem to mind much, making Juvia very happy.

"You see Flame Brain impressing Lucy last night?" Gray-Sama soon asked as Juvia nodded, clapping her hands excited. "Juvia is happy Lucy can find true love" Juvia spoke with a giggle at the end. Gray-Sama smiled slightly looking toward the sky as Juvia looked down to see Lucy speaking to Eclair on one side of the ship while Erza was still at the wheel but now had Natsu speaking to her. Natsu pouting slightly as Erza had her eyes closed. "He most likely upset with you both wanting to leave after this mission" Gray-Sama spoke as Juvia looked away as she herself didn't want to leave 'Earthland'.

"Juvia would like to stay but Lucy doesn't want Juvia to be anywhere where danger lurks" Juvia spoke, speaking her honest true from her heart. Juvia really wanted to stay already. "Juvia hopes that all of this changes Lucy's mind" Juvia then added as she turned her head to see Gray-Sama now smiling even more. Some reason this made Juvia smile even more as Juvia was confused on why even though she was explained about the 'mate' thing but she didn't think this would speed up so much.

"We better hope Natsu can change it the most" Gray-Sama spoke as Erza was making Natsu take the wheel as she started climbing the ropes to the sail as she changed her outfit to be what looked as if she was a painter and started painting the sail. Juvia was watching in shock as Gray-Sama explained Erza's magic to her. Juvia was shocked to hear how powerful Erza was and made me see why Gray-Sama and Natsu were scared of her. "JUVIA" I heard Lucy shout as Juvia looked down to see Lucy waving toward me.

"Juvia is coming" Juvia nearly shouted back as she turned her head to face Gray-Sama and smiled. "I will see you after your lesson" Gray-Sama spoke as he kissed Juvia's forehead getting Juvia's face to turn pure red as Juvia soon nodded unable to speak as she was so embarrassed and flushed. Juvia left the nest and got to the ground where Lucy was smirking toward Juvia. "Juvia begs you not to" Juvia spoke fast and worried that Lucy would tease her badly like she normally would do.

"We must work on the bonds with nature. Being in the sea is handy" Eclair spoke walking toward the side of the boat, Lucy and Juvia followed slightly confused. Both of us girls were confused as Eclair looked toward us both. "Juvia you are one with water, being the one linked the nature the most, you are to help Lucy feel that bond and help her give out judgment" Eclair soon explained as she only confused Juvia even more as Lucy was looking into the water. "Juvia helps bond Lucy with water too?" I asked confused as Eclair nodded.

"How does Juvia do that?" Juvia soon asked as Eclair came over taking Juvia's hands and told Juvia to close her eyes. Juvia listened still confused. "All around you is water, listen and open your ears. What does it tell you?" Eclair soon asked Juvia as Juvia stood there listening like she was told and was shocked when she started to hear whispers. "Sea Life?" Juvia spoke confused saying what the voices were saying as Eclair let go of Juvia's hands getting Juvia to open her eyes. "Erza we will need to stop the ship and get them swim suits out" Eclair spoke.

Lucy and Juvia turned their heads as we saw Erza coming from the sail showing off the new image. (In Media). "Understood, NATSU STOP THE SHIP" Erza spoke loudly toward the end as Natsu was listening to her orders. Gray-Sama started to come down from the scouts nest as Erza took Juvia and Lucy into the 'captains' quarters as Erza was letting Juvia, Lucy and Eclair have it for a bedroom setting. Once inside Erza gave Juvia a purple bikini set with white dots on them. "That would look great on you Juvia" Lucy spoke smiling toward Juvia.

Juvia smiled back as Lucy was normally better than fashion than Juvia. Erza gave Lucy a bikini set that were white with a pink Hawaii theme flower on it. "I will keep the boys away while you change" Erza spoke smiling toward Juvia and Lucy before she left the room. Juvia looked at the set in her hands as Lucy was the first to get ready. "Lucy" Juvia spoke getting Lucy to look toward me with a worried look. "What if Juvia didn't want to leave this world?" Juvia soon asked as she knew this was going to torn her apart.

Juvia wanted to stay but she knew Lucy did not. Juvia didn't want to be apart from Lucy. "Then we will talk about it and our options after we help everyone" Lucy answered making Juvia smile with hope that they could both stay in this world with Juvia's Gray-Sama. The two of us got changed as we then headed out as Juvia caught Natsu and Gray-Sama looking at us two girls before both looked away going red. Juvia giggled slightly confusing Lucy but Eclair then let us go for a swim getting Juvia excited as Erza walked over.

Erza herself was in a black bikini set smiling toward Juvia and Lucy. "Shall we explore the water?" she asked as Juvia nodded excited as Lucy laughed slightly as we all got to the edge of the water and jumped in. Juvia ended up diving in and stayed under the water for a second to see the life under. Juvia swam back up to the top taking a some breaths. "Juvia can't believe how clean the water is" Juvia spoke as Lucy ended up splashing Juvia and Erza. Lucy giggled as us three girls ended up having fun in the water while Eclair spoke with Natsu and Gray-Sama.