Chapter 8, Golden

Juvia's Pov Still, 

Everything was hurting. Tears were going down Juvia's cheeks as Juvia's vision was starting to get blur. Juvia was scared. Juvia was shaking in fear as Lisanna or what had became of the girl Juvia tried to help was smirking. Juvia could see in her eyes she was waiting for something to happen. Juvia was confused slightly as Lisanna's nails started to dig into Juvia's neck making it bleed slightly. Juvia was in to much pain to make much noise. Juvia was struggling to breath, only getting some air every so often.

Even when Juvia was able to catch some air it was small and short. Juvia's body needing more as she couldn't even turn her body into water like before. Juvia tried and tried but ended up failing. "L-Lucy.... I-I'm sorry" Juvia whispered hoping that her best friend could hear her. Hoping that her best friend would forgive her. Juvia was to weak to even help this girl. Juvia was to weak to find Lucy. Juvia was weak. Juvia was a failure. Juvia could hear the fighting around her happening still as she could hear more outside.

Juvia and Lisanna was now near the door where the giant reaper still was. A fight had started on the outside. A big one in that. Juvia could hear explosions, people shouting for medical or backup. "Shaking in fear?" Lisanna asked her voice was different to before. Different to when she was weak and speaking to Juvia. Lisanna's voice was harsh, deeper and had a crazy type tone. Lisanna licked her lips as Juvia couldn't do a thing. "LISANNA LET HER GO NOW" Juvia heard Gray shout as Juvia was thrown onto the floor hard as Lisanna moved backwards.

Ice lances were where Juvia and Lisanna once was as Juvia couldn't move. Juvia was finally able to breath air normally but something was wrong. Juvia was struggling. Juvia was getting weaker by the second to even breath. Lisanna was soon next to Juvia once more smirking as if she was trying to get Gray mad or use Juvia. Juvia knew she was waiting for something, Juvia knew that she would get something out of killing or hurting Juvia. Juvia wasn't sure if it was Gray she was trying to upset.

"Lisanna is gone" Lisanna spoke her voice was different as she laughed slightly. Juvia had just noticed that even her body type had changed. When Juvia was helping Lisanna she did not have very large breast but this forum that had changed Lisanna did. Juvia noticed she was slightly taller also. It was like someone had gone inside Lisanna and murdered her own soul before changing everything about her. Juvia wasn't sure if she was right to think that way. Juvia did not fully understood this world.

Lisanna stomped her foot hard in Juvia's gut getting Juvia to scream in pain. Erza, Natsu and Gray were being made to push back to the other side of the room by the Phantom Lord members and the unknown reapers. Juvia could only see Gray. Rage, worry, guilt and fear was showing through his eyes, face and body language. Juvia wondered if those emotions were for her. Juvia wasn't sure why she was thinking this way but it was how she was. "Looks like you might be the last. Well sorry Water Priestess but you are not worth to me if the other can't sense you in this much pain" Lisanna spoke.

Juvia knew she was about to kill her. Juvia knew but didn't want to let Lucy down. Juvia couldn't move. Juvia knew who this 'other' was. She wanted Lucy. Juvia was glad in a way that she was able to get out. Juvia was praying she couldn't sense her. Juvia knew that Lucy would rush here. Juvia knew that Lucy would try and save her. Juvia didn't want to get Lucy in more pain and trouble like she has done in her whole life. Juvia even had a small thought that this was all some strange dream.

Juvia was in a way hoping that Lisanna would murder her and then Juvia would wake up to Lucy smiling at me. Juvia's body was giving up along with Juvia's mind. "You have given up in fighting huh? Wanting to die water mage?" Lisanna asked loudly as she then laughed moving her foot off Juvia and then kicked her hard. Juvia let out another painful scream as the kick pushed Juvia to move in front of the giant reaper. Juvia was being thrown around like a rag doll. Juvia felt as if she should die.

Juvia felt that she would slow everyone down. "YOU DON'T DIE FOR YOUR FRIENDS YOU LIVE FOR THEM JUVIA, SO FIGHT" Juvia heard Natsu and Gray then shout loudly. Live for them? It sounded like something Lucy would of told Juvia. It being very much the same. Lisanna sighed as Juvia was very weak in moving but tried pushing herself to stand. Lisanna watched a bored look on her face. As Juvia got to her feet she only fell back onto her knees and then to her side. Juvia was to weak, in to much pain.

Lisanna shook her head walking to stand over Juvia, claws coming out of her hand. This reminded Juvia of an x-men comic back in her world. Juvia would always catch Lucy reading them. Lisanna was about to finally give Juvia the finishing blow as the claws came crashing down to Juvia's face. Juvia was scared as her eyes widen slightly before she closed them waiting. Juvia was shocked as the pain didn't come, the death or the claws. Juvia opened her eyes to see a golden glow shaped as a person next to Lisanna.

The golden unknown was holding her arm back. "What is this?" Lisanna asked upset as the golden glow punched Lisanna around the face sending her flying into the giant reaper. This pushed them both flying outside as Juvia could see the battle outside. The battle between mages. "Juvia" Gray's voice caught Juvia's ears as she turned her head to see him now next to her. Gray was picking up Juvia in a princess hold. Juvia's cheeks went red slightly but Juvia hissed in pain as she noticed Erza and Natsu had finished most of the ones inside off.

Aria, Totomaru and Sol were missing but Erza and Natsu were heading toward us. They walked passed the golden glow acting as if they couldn't see it. Juvia watched the glow as it walked to stand in front of Juvia and Gray. The three mages were confused as Juvia was weak as it was. The golden glow felt warm being close to Juvia. Juvia looked at it as she felt happy. "L-Lucy?" Juvia asked in a whisper as the golden person turned into golden dust flying in the air. Juvia's eyes watered once again smiling.

Lucy was watching Juvia still. 

Watching over Juvia like she normally would.

Protecting Juvia.

"LOOK OUT" A voice shouted as then a bright light blinded us all. 

As the light blinded us all.....

Great pain followed.