Chapter 19, Pain

~Juvia's Pov~ 

Juvia was on the ground a purple mist around her and Keyes. Only thing Juvia could see was Keyes as she rolled over to her stomach pushing her hands to have half her body up. "How does it feel knowing you will be the one to kill the fellow friends you brought here?" Keyes asked as images came into Juvia's head making her shake and freeze. The images showing Juvia herself killing Lucy in a painful way then showing Juvia killing Gray-Sama in the most horrid ways. Juvia had tears start to go down her face.

"J-Juvia would never do that" Juvia spoke stuttering at first because of fear as Keyes laughed smiling moving toward Juvia. "But you will, you will be my puppet like Sliver" Keyes spoke with another laugh as Juvia's hands turned into fist as she was still crying. Juvia was scared. Juvia didn't want to harm her friends. Juvia didn't want to hurt her only family, Lucy. "Juvia won't" Juvia nearly shouted turning her head to Keyes who gave out a 'hmm' as he moved so close to Juvia he was able to grab her neck.

Keyes lifted Juvia in the air holding her neck tightly. Juvia grabbed his wrist in pure pain as she felt the mist going inside of Juvia's body as it was now made of water. It was a painful stinging every time more went in. Juvia screamed in pure pain as Keyes smirked toward her. "Maybe my spell will work and you will live, be a living puppet under my command" Keyes spoke laughing all creepy as Juvia was scared. "Juvia knows the love she has to everyone won't let you take over" Juvia snapped struggling to keep her own eyes open.

"You are trying to resist, try all you want you will fail" Keyes spoke letting Juvia go as Juvia fell to the ground onto her knees as she felt the mist going inside of her as it started to fade to show the others. Jackal was holding Lucy close to him as she was trying to get out his grip but looked as weak and tired Juvia was. Sliver was staring toward me in shock as Eclair was still knocked out a small blood pool around her head. "J-Juvia won't let you" Juvia lifted her hand it shaking and Juvia struggled to hold it up.

Keyes only laughed again smirking this time around. "Juvia knows a humans love and passion is more powerful than any magic or curse" Juvia snapped lifted her hand to face the ceiling fast sending out a pure shot of water to above us as Juvia knew the others were there. She knew she would call them here. Juvia's arm fell to the ground before Juvia got kicked around the face. "LEAVE HER ALONE" Lucy shouted as Keyes was the one to kick Juvia as she was in so much pain coughing seeing the purple mist coming out Juvia's own mouth.

It was inside of Juvia. More was coming inside Juvia by the second. It was all in the air as Juvia was unable to move any longer. "Weak girl you will just have more pain the more you resist" Keyes spoke as Juvia saw him blast Lucy in Jackal's hands as she started to scream in pain the mist going into her as she fell to the ground as Jackal laughed at her pain. "Looks like she might die becoming a puppet all well bringing back the dead to be a full puppet control is easy" Keyes spoke as Juvia's eyes widen.

Juvia couldn't let Lucy die. Juvia needed her. Lucy was Juvia's last family. "L-leave Lucy alone" Juvia snapped somehow pushing herself to her feet as she was struggling to even move. Sliver was staring toward Juvia in pure shock as Juvia was covered in beaten bruises. "Juvia won't let anyone harm her friends, Juvia won't let anyone touch her family" Juvia snapped as Keyes smirked moving toward Juvia as she tried blasting him with water but he moved fast in the mist to behind Juvia hitting her with his staff forward.

He was so fast in the mist he moved to the front of Juvia as she was falling hitting her again going to different angles Juvia was falling just to hit her over and over again. "Keyes this is why you are awesome" Jackal laughed as Juvia kept getting hit over and over unable to block or fight back. Juvia had blood going down her face starting from the top of her head going over Juvia's left eye. Juvia had some blood coming out her mouth and nose also as Keyes finally stopped hitting Juvia but she was still standing.

Juvia was covered in bruises, blood, cuts and dirt. Keyes, Sliver and Jackal were all in shock as all Juvia was able to hear was Lucy's painful screams. "Juvia won't let you" Juvia's hands were shaking as Keyes gave out a laugh. "The mist will keep eating at you until you give in, it will cause pain, death even if they cannot turn you soon enough" Keyes spoke as Juvia sensed it. Juvia understood what Eclair meant by bond of nature. Juvia was able to sense it all. Juvia smiled and laughed herself scaring Sliver and shocking Keyes and Jackal.

"Juvia is not dying today, Juvia is not becoming some puppet" Juvia lifter her hands aiming toward Keyes who raised an eyebrow standing there. "JUVIA IS ONE WITH WATER" Juvia shouted as from the ground water was shooting up everywhere hitting Jackal, Keyes and Sliver as Juvia used some of the water to shield Eclair and Lucy. The water blocking out the mist as Lucy was knocked out breathing heavy with blood coming out her nose. Juvia was worried about her. Parts of the water shot up into the ceiling and Juvia sensed they kept going up.

Juvia had to pray Gray-Sama understood and saw the water. "Juvia has always been in pain, by Sol, Phantom Lord, you, people but Lucy always helps Juvia push past the pain, Juvia has learnt from Lucy to push past it and use it to make Juvia stronger" Juvia spoke mostly to give herself hope and strength as Jackal was trying to hit me but the water pushed him back as it was starting to flood the room slightly the water up to Juvia's ankles. The shield stopped the flooding hitting Eclair or Lucy.

"This water witch is stronger, Sliver!" Keyes shouted as parts of the water turned into grey ice and then into weapons heading straight for Juvia as all the water she was controlling the turning into pure grey ice. Juvia unable to block the weapons.