Chapter 2, Where?

Lucy's Pov, 

Soon as I could see again I saw myself in a water type theme bedroom. I moved standing up seeing my looks had changed in a mirror in front of me. My hair was up in pigtails with two strands framing my face. I was wearing a white and blue top with a gold outline around it. I had none-attachable blue sleeves on my arms tied with a golden ribbon. With this I had a dark blue skirt with a brown belt around it. Last I had brown boots that matched the belt. "Juvia?" I soon nearly shouted turning around to see my best friend.

She sat up her holding her head. She also had a new look. Juvia's hair was now wavy and just passed her shoulders as she had a dark, Russian-style hat, stylised with a light-colored butterfly clip, which, in itself, was attached to the fur trimming garnishing her hat. Juvia was now wearing a knee-high dark dress coat which was adorned with four, symmetrically placed, light-colored buttons on the chest. The coat was garnished with fur trimmings around her sleeve cuffs and neck. To finish Juvia had a light brown belt around her waist and wearing complimenting, dark brown, thigh-high boots.

"Lucy what happened?" Juvia asked sounding worried as I walked over helping her to get on her feet. "I'm not sure" I answered as soon a door opened and standing there was Sol smirking. "We have brought you girls to the world of Earthland, we are no longer on Earth the world you both know" Sol spoke his accent even more thicker than normal. I stayed in front of Juvia glaring at him. "Another world? What kind of bullshit are you trying here?" I asked nearly shouting upset as Sol chuckled.

"I am saying the truth come see" Sol walked off, Juvia and I following him. Once we left the room we saw we was in a place with a red sky and white sun, the grass was brown as there was a dark blue lake near by. Juvia and I stood there shocked. "You both have been chosen to join our guild" Sol stroked his moustache as I then checked if I was wearing my necklace. I still was. Thank god. I let a sigh of relief at the same time as Juvia. We both got worried about it. "You both have strong magic. Magic is real in this world" Sol soon explained.

"How?" I asked confused most speaking to myself. "Me and the others push you through the portal our leader made" Sol chuckled as soon the ground below me came up trapping me tightly. I let out a small yelp as it was very painful. "Lucy" Juvia spoke worried as Sol walked over. "Now Juvia, you have two choices. One pick to join the Element Four or two Lucy dies" Sol spoke as soon Totomaru and Aria showed up. "J-Juvia agrees to join please don't hurt Juvia's best friend" Juvia spoke fast, her eyes watering.

"Juvia don't" I spoke as you could hear the pain in my voice. "JUVIA AGREES NOW LET LUCY GO" Juvia soon shouted water bubbles showing up all around us, floating in the air. Juvia and I stared shocked as I was soon freed. "Juvia you control water you are a very powerful water mage" Aria soon explained as Juvia rushed to my side hugging me. The water bubble fell to the ground. "Lucy has the power of the stars so she can be very powerful also" Totomaru spoke as I was confused. What was going on?

Day Later, Juvia's Pov, (Remember Juvia In 3rd Person) 

Juvia and Lucy were put through some type of training. Juvia got the hang of using 'magic' pretty fast but Lucy didn't want to go along with Sol's training. Juvia was worried for her best friend. Juvia didn't want her to get hurt. Juvia and Lucy were in a flying battle ship heading toward somewhere. Aria told Juvia that we had to join a battle in a country named Fiore. Juvia was confused a little but found out Lucy did some studying.

There was three countries in this 'Earthland'. Fiore, Empire and Celestail Planes. Juvia was very confused but didn't question much. She was worried it could hurt Lucy. "Juvia we need to get away from these people" Lucy spoke as Juvia looked at her. Juvia and Lucy were locked in their own room. "How?" Juvia asked Lucy as she started thinking. "While in middle of the battle we book it" Lucy soon answered as Juvia nodded. "As long as Juvia is with Lucy" I spoke scared of the idea of being alone.

Lucy walked over to Juvia hugging her. "We are best friends and sisters Juvia, we are stuck with each other" Lucy spoke making Juvia smile and hug back. The hug was short as we arrived. Juvia felt the ship land as there was explosions and much more happening outside. Soon Totomaru came into the room freeing Lucy and Juvia. We followed him out the ship to see many other people who looked scary toward Juvia getting ready for a battle. "You two are to be with us" Totomaru spoke as Sol and Aria walked over.

Juvia was scared of what they planned. Juvia wanted to go home. "And what is this battle?" Lucy asked making sure that Juvia was behind her. "Fight for control" Aria answered as soon a horn went off. "Lets go" Sol spoke walking off one way while the people who were getting ready rushed off forward heading toward a valley. Juiva and Lucy followed the rest of the Element Four. Juvia hoping that Lucy's plan would work.