Chapter 7, Change

Juvia's Pov Still, 

Juvia was pulling on the chains as she knew that she was struggling. Juvia had used a power spell, Water Cyclone had taken a lot out of her. Juvia was low on magic but stepped back getting ready to use another. "Water Slicer"Juvia nearly shouted sending sharp waves of water through the chains holding Lisanna. Lisanna fell as Juvia moved to catch her. Juvia saw she was very weak and in pain. "T-thank you" She whispered to Juvia as Juvia then turned her head to see everyone was fighting still.

Erza was having fun scaring Juvia as she was taking nearly everyone without a sweat. Natsu was fighting with pure rage his flames making the room much hotter as after every hit they got more out of control. Juvia saw the rage in his eyes start when he saw his friend. Gray was trying to keep Juvia and Lisanna safe from anyone who came over toward us. Juvia was basically out of magic and was losing strength. Juvia moved Lisanna's arm to go around her shoulders as she was helping her stand. 

"Juvia get her out of here fast, head toward the red flags" Gray nearly shouted as Juvia nodded moving toward the exit. Every time someone came near Juvia or Lisanna, there would be flames or ice blasting them away. Juvia was walking along the wall knowing Erza had nearly taken down most of the people here. It wasn't long until a hole in the ground in the center of the room was made. Soon more Phantom Lord members were coming out to attack. Juvia started moving a little faster worried about the girl she was carrying.

"It might be to late for me" Lisanna whispered as Juvia knew those words to much. Juvia would use them all the time. Juvia was picked on through much in her life and she was always made to do what Sol wanted. Juvia even nearly got raped. If it wasn't for Lucy, Juvia would of given up on life. Juvia would of let everyone hurt her. "Never say that, Juvia can see how much they care for you. As long as you have people who care for you even if it was just one you can't give up. Juvia believes you fight for them and live for them" Juvia spoke pretty loudly.

Lisanna was looking at Juvia a little shocked, tears growing in the corner of her eyes. She soon smiled at Juvia nodding. As Juvia was at the broken doors a giant unknown showed in front of her. It was a floating grim reaper. Unable to see a face it was just darkness under the hood. Both Juvia and Lisanna were scared as it moved it's hand forward sending Juvia and Lisanna flying through the air all the way back to where Lisanna was chained up. "LISANNA, JUVIA!" Juvia heard Erza's, Gray's and Natsu's voices.

Juvia was shock they also worried about her so much. Juvia was laying on the ground hurt moving her arms on the ground to push up the top part of her body. Great pain was going through Juvia as she soon saw more smaller reapers flood into the building. Juvia soon felt a rush of something dark next to her, getting Juvia to turn her head as Lisanna was glowing and she soon started to scream in pain. "The change" someone shouted in joy getting many Phantom Lord members to smirk.

"LISANNA NO" Natsu shouted trying to rush to Juvia and Lisanna's side only to get blasted away once again by Aria. Lisanna had a black glow covering her whole body making it look like a glowing black light. Juvia was in pure fear watching as her body floating up into the air making her stand on her two feet. Soon the screaming of pain had stopped and the glow was gone. Soon the person standing there was different to the girl that Juvia tried helping. Her short white hair was now to her hips in a wavy fashion.

Her blue crystal eyes were now purple giving off a slight glow. Her dress replaced with a black bodysuit as her body was giving something off. Juvia wasn't sure on how to say much about it, all she could use to describe it was.... Evil. Pure Evil. Juvia turned her head to see Natsu's face pure shock and sadness. Gray was in shock and worry while Erza had guilt, pure guilt. Juvia didn't know much but she pushed herself to her feet, the pain in her body getting worse. "Juvia believes you are still in there" Juvia spoke.

The new Lisanna looked toward Juvia with a smirk on her face. Juvia noticed small black markings here and there on her face giving off more a demonic look. "They care about you, so you must fight for them" Juvia spoke as she moved close in front of me. "JUVIA GET AWAY" Gray shouted sounding worried but was to late. Lisanna moved her hand just slapping Juvia with her back hand sending her flying through the air once again. Juvia hit the wall it cracking and even making a small hole of Juvia's body.

Juvia fell forwards toward the ground but in a blink of an eye Lisanna was in front of Juvia her hand going around my neck. Her grip was tight around Juvia's neck as Juvia was already in much pain. "LISANNA STOP" Erza shouted in a begging tone as the reapers were keeping the three mages who Juvia joined away from her and Lisanna. Lisanna's eyes went toward my necklace as her smirk grew even more making Juvia scared. "L-Lucy" Juvia begged for her to come as tears were going down her face.

Juvia was shaking as Lisanna pushed Juvia's body hard back into the wall behind her. Juvia screamed in pain as much as she could as the grip of Lisanna's hand on Juvia's neck was making it hard for Juvia to make the smallest noise. Juvia had blood come out her mouth when her body hit the wall. "L-Lucy.... Juvia is sorry" Juvia whispered feeling as if she was about to black out. 

"JUVIA" Gray shouted Juvia's name as Juvia felt this was the end. Juvia wanted to see Lucy once more. Juvia was sorry. Juvia was the one who got Lucy hurt all these years. Juvia was always to scared to save anyone or step up for herself. Juvia was sorry.

Juvia was sorry.

Sorry Lucy..