Chapter 52 - Never again

Draft - Hun 01, 2017

Chapter 52 - Never again

EJ

I've been in many places and meets different people. Pero kahit gaano kalayo ang mapuntahan ko at kahit ilang milyong tao pa ang makilala ko. I still feel the pain, emptiness and it still feel the hole in my chest. When I was away, I try to heal pain, fill the empty space, and cover the hole pero kahit anong gawin ko it's still there killing me slowly.

Pero sa tinagal tagal kong pilit na binabangon ang puso ko sa sakit na dinulot ni Oli. I found myself healing in front of her. The empty spaces are filled with joy and happiness and the hole in my chest is covered by her laughter and smile.

Sa tagal tagal ng panahon, I just found myself complete now that I am with Oli. That there is there is only one place I can call home and that is where she is.

"Hey.." she called my while reminiscing the time when we were back in college. Kung gaanong ako kasaya sa tuwing nakikita ko siya. " Ang lalim ng iniisip mo."

I smile at her and said "Na alala ko lang nung college tayo."

"that's already in the past." she said

"But it's the happiest time of my life." I grab her hand and kiss it " you are my happiness"

"I'm sorry for hurting you and for not listen to your explanation." She said while touching my cheeks. " I thought it was the best."

"I understand." Sabi ko dito as I put her hands on my check and kiss it. I miss her and I miss her close to me.

Nung una ko beses ko siyang nakita hindi ko alam kung anong gagawin ko. Akala ko nung una, hindi na ako ma aapektuhan sa presensya niya. but I was wrong, because she can make my heart beat eratically without doing anything.

But I know, when I first saw feel the pain came rushing. We talked about what happened in the past, I know, it was long overdue but we still did.

I explained to her that, his father is my mom's best friend. Though, he has feelings for my mother he clearly knows that mom is in love with my dad. But he stayed with us dahil may sakit ang mom ko. Alam kong nasaktan sila ng pamilya niya when her dad chooses us over them. I couldn't blame her hate she feel but I know she was hurt. I couldn't blame her kung sa akin niya nabuntong halat ng galit na iyon.

But I told her that the mistakes made by our parents have nothing to do with us. I know, despite of all the pain I felt nung harap harapan niya akong tinaboy alam kong mahal ko pa din siya. My love for her did not subside despite of the pain.

"When will you tell her?" tanong ko sa kanya while she's seating next to me.

"I don't know. I cannot hurt her, EJ. I don't want to lose her."

Biglang kumirot ang puso ko ng dahil sa sinabi niya. nakaramdam ako ng takot na kung wala akong gagawin mawawala siya sa akin.

"But you love me, Oli." I told her as a matter of fact tone.

"She love me, EJ."

" there is a different." I remove my arm at her back and stand in front of her and took her hand. " You and I, we, both know that we belong with each other. You were supposed to be with me kung hindi ng yari ang lahat ng to. Walang Jillian na dapat sang humahadlang sa ating. " I tell her every word as if it's the facts. As if it is her heart's desire. I need to make her forget about anything. It should just me and her " I love you, Oli. No one, should keep us apart not even you friend Jillian."

I let her go once and it will never happen again.

Never again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's the last thing and first thing in my mind.. 

hahahahha..

Hello Team EJ!! kaway kaway kayo dyan!! :D 

Team Jillian will gonna kill me :D 

Sino sa inyo na nonood ng Pretty Little Liars ? 

Huhuhuhu.... Emily and Allison kissed!!!

Paano si Paige? Wala na talagang chance?? :( :(

Paily?? this can't be!! :(

Anyway, keep smiling everyone!

ilashu! 

PS:

Hi Bae,

I have died every day waiting for you

Darlin' don't be afraid I have loved you for a
Thousand years I'll love you for a Thousand more

( A thousand Years by Christine Perri)