Choosing You

I have a million reasons why I should not love you. But when I think about how you make my heart beat and how you make my heart crave for your presence, I can't help but to forget about all those reasons. I continue to choose you even if you always make my heart so broken.

-Jill

When I accepted the fact that I love you I prepared myself that I might get hurt in the process. But I never realized that it will hurt this much. It hurt like hell, it hurts till the deepest part of me and it hurts that even my soul bleed in pain.

-EJ

When you choose her, that was the end of me.

-Sab

I'll catch you. Every time you fall I'll be there. I promised that. Even if it will hurt that you will never fall in love with me.

-Xander

From the very start I know what I want. It's you, it will always be you. But you never see that.

-Troy

I have my doubts and second thoughts. I tried my best to make myself believe that I am not in love with you but every time I look at you I can't runaway from the truth that, I am. That deep within me, I know that I love you, that I am inlove with you. That I am hopelessly and silently hoping that at the end, it will be only you and me.

-Oli

Drafted: Oct 10, 2016