"Love you."

"Be good for Daddy, okay? Don't fight him in the morning. You have to take something for show and tell, so you gotta go, alright?"

Jun Hae pushed his blankets down then pouted, "Appa?"

"Yes baby?"

"Why don't the other kids like me?"

Jimin exhaled quietly, moving to sit on his knees, "I'm sure they're just too shy to talk to someone as handsome as you."

Jun Hae whined and rolled to his side, "No, they don't like me. No one wants to play with me."

Jimin sat on his heels, laying his face on the mattress in front of Jun Hae's, "I'm sure that's not true."

"It is."

"Why do you think that?"

"Because I'm stupid."

"Hey," Jimin pouted reaching out to tap the other's chin, "What have we told you about saying that? You're smart, baby. And you're strong. Stronger than any kid in that room. Believe me, I know."

The kid was quiet for a bit then he mumbled out, "I try really hard, Appa."

"I know," Jimin smiled, threading his hand through Jun's hair, "We're really proud of you. We love you, so much Junie. We know you can do this. School is only as hard as you make it. Don't pay attention to those kids. They aren't the ones you want to be friends with."

"But I want to have a lot of friends. I don't have any."

"Jun-ah," Jimin shifted on his knees and sat up straight, "I'm sure that if you wait long enough that you'll find someone who will be your best friend. Because fate and God have funny ways of doing things. And that's why I have you and you have me and Daddy and Jaebumie."

"Do you love Bumie?"

"I don't know, baby," Jimin shrugged, "But enough about that. It's bedtime," the father stood up, leaning down to press another kiss to Jun's cheek, "Love you."

"I love you too."

Jimin made sure Jun Hae was comfy then he left the room, turning out the lights and shutting the door.

He made his way downstairs, just in time for the doorbell to ring. He pulled the door open, smiling and sighing in relief as Jaebum stepped in.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah," Jimin pressed his hand to his forehead, glancing over to Jungkook who was sat on the couch with earbuds in, "Just...Jun called himself stupid again."

Jaebum sadly smiled and reached up to poke Jimin's cheek, "I'm sorry. It seems like you're always the one to deal with this. Doesn't seem like he contributes anything but money."

"Jaebum," Jimin sighed, "Please don't start this again."

"What do you need him for? You have his credit card, why is he still around?"

"Because he's Jun Hae's father. And he does more than give us money. He's watching Jun tonight, that's something."

Jaebum rolled his eyes, shifting on his feet, "Yugyeom could watch Junie for us. It's not a hard job, the kid's an angel."

"I don't wanna do this right now," Jimin looked to the ground, "I just wanna relax. Can we go?"

"Yeah," the taller of the two nodded and quickly apologized before he pecked the other's cheek.

"S'fine," Jimin smiled and turned towards the living room, "Jungkook!"

The youngest pulled an earbud out of his ear, but didn't look at Jimin.