Chapter 1

Percy's POV

" Let's get this straight. Wizards are real. And I'm supposed to teach a whole school of them, because of a super war oncoming? And they're in Scotland?"

" Yes indeed." Chiron answers.

" Ok how will I not blow my cover. How will I teach them. What am I teaching them. And how am I supposed to be an 'ordinary wizard'"I ask.

" Got it all taken care of. " he says.

" How am I getting there?"

" Albus Dumbledore will apparate you there with your things. He'll show you around Hogwarts and show you where you're teaching and get your teaching supplies. For now, sleep, you leave tomorrow. School starts in three days." He says.

" Three days???!!!" I shout.

He nods." Now get sleep Albus will be here in a few hours. And you've got a whole year of teaching ahead of you. " he says.

I groan and walk away before an idea comes to mind.

" Am I allowed to bring someone with me?"

" Yes".

" YAS! Oh I mean thank you."

" Go grab Annabeth and tell her what's happening. "

" How do you know it's Annabeth?"

" Percy I know you. You'd think by now from the numerous quests you've gone on you'd take Annabeth for this on?" He sighs.

" Riiight..."

" Move along I've got a child of Ares to talk to. Make sure he stops throwing Spears at the Aphrodite girls.."

I shake my head and leave going straight for my cabin. Annabeth was already there.

" What was that all about? That took just about thirty minutes." She demands.

" Ok so I'm just going to quickly brief you on the situation." I say waving my hands groggily.

I explained the situation in five minutes.

" So we leave tomorrow." She says. " With an old man. To go to London. To teach a bunch of wizards?"

" Yes." I sigh.

" Ok." She says.

" I'm going to pack."

" That would be smart. He should be here in four hours and twenty seven minutes." She says checking her watch.

" Whatever." I say rolling my eyes.

I go inside my cabin and begin to pack up my bag. Sure I'm going to probably get more clothing but I need as much as I could. Tomorrow was a big day, well Thursday would be bigger. I'd have to teach children ranging from the age 11-17, maybe even 18.

Oh well, all I can do now, is have faith in the Gods. Joking, what good have they done me? So I'm just gonna hope whatever goes wrong is funny.

Hey guys!! So so so sorry I haven't updated in a few months. I've been very busy but I hope you enjoy! I'll make this story my top priority and if you have any suggestions how to make this better, PLEASE comment. Thanks!!