♞ Epilogue

Epilogue.

10 years. 10 long years. . .who knew that many things had changed since then?

It was a bright Sunday morning and I was doing my daily routine in the HQ. I was making breakfast when someone handed me a cup of coffee.

"Good Morning Lumii. Nice day today huh?"

I took the coffee and almost dropped it when I saw what Myrna looked like.  Her hair was tied up in a messy bun and she had dark circles under her eyes. She looks like she hadn't slept for days.

"Myrna?! What happened to you? You look like a panda that drank way too much coffee."

"Well, Levi and I have been researching other methods to kill Titans for the past 3 days. Nonstop."

"You and Levi should really take some time off. You know, go make kids or something." I said with a playful grin. Myrna slapped my shoulder in a playful manner  and stuffed the bread roll on her mouth.

We had a little chit chat until it's finally time again for Myrna to return to the laboratory.

"Well, I got to go now. Bye Lumii!" Myrna said as she walked outside of the kitchen.

"Bye Myrna!" I replied.

So how come Myrna is here in the HQ? You see, Myrna decided to leave the glamorous life in the castle and just live a simple life as a scientist instead.  We never knew that Myrna was so intelligent until she became the apprentice of her own husband, Levi.

Everything's still pretty much the same. Except that everyone became happier since the issue with the King was resolved. It's now just some memory from the past.

* * *

It's finally nighttime and I was sitting on my bed, I mean our bed, while reading some crappy love story. Just to pass the time while waiting for my husband.

Five minutes. . .Ten minutes. . .One hour. . .

My eyelids suddenly turned heavy and I suddenly had a strong urge to sleep. . .

* * *

"Hey, wake up."

"Huh? Oh Rivaille, you're home." I said groggily. I turned so that I was facing him face to face.

"How's your mission?" I asked. "Fine. Titans are still disgusting. Nothing changed. Though I must say, I'm quite tired." He said, while encircling his hands on my waist.

I kissed him playfully on the cheek and said, "Then maybe that  kiss will make you less tired."

He smirked at me and said, "Nah. I'm still quite tired but I think that a kiss on the lips may take care of that."

"Like this?" I said as I gave him a chaste kiss on the lips.

"Hmm," Rivaille murmured appreciatively, "make the kiss a little bit longer please."

I pinched his cheeks and said, "Sorry but I'm sleepy right now so no kisses for you." I covered myself with a blanket as I ignored Rivaille's protests.

Rivaille suddenly grabbed my blanket and pinned me against the bed, but not in a harsh way of course.

"Eek! Rivaille, I'm really sleepy right now." I said with mock annoyance. Rivaille just smirked and hugged me tight.

"I was thinking. . .No, nevermind."

"What is it?" I asked.

"I. . .I want to have a kid, again."

There was an awkward silence.

"As in tonight?"

"What do you mean?" Rivaille asked.

"You want to have a kid tonight?"

Rivaille chuckled. "Well if it's okay with you."

I giggled and said, "Of course, you silly."

Rivaille's face was now only inches from mine until the door suddenly opened. Rivaille jumped out of the bed and looked at the cute little girl standing on the door of their room.

"MOMMY! DADDY! I HAD A NIGHTMARE!" The little girl said while hugging her teddy bear. Rivaille went near her and picked her up gently.

"Daddy, can I sleep with you and Mommy tonight?"

Rivaille kissed her forehead and said, "Of course, Lory."

Rivaille laid Lory next to me and tucked her in then laid down on the other side of the bed. "Good night Mommy, goodnight Daddy." Lory said.

"Goodnight, dear." We said in unison.

Lory soon fell asleep and I feel myself getting sleepy too, so Rivaille gave me one last kiss and said, "Looks like the baby will have to wait."

I just rolled my eyes and said, "I love you."

"I love you too."

End.

 6:24PM 3/14/2014