♞ 26: Happily Married

Chapter 26

-x- Myrna -x-

"Princess Myrna, today's the day." Gertrude said with a guard standing behind her. The guard walked closer to my cell and opened it. He pulled me a little too harshly, "Get out, you brat. You're getting married today."

Once outside, I rubbed my wrist and glared at the guard. "I was not informed that this is how you treat the King's daughter."

"The King gave me orders to do whatever it takes just to make you submissive. Enough of that, " he turned to the cells in which the twins are located, "which of you is Rivaille?"

"The one on the left." Gertrude said. The guard his eyes and said, "Oh shut up, you old hag." I clenched my fist, ready to punch this arrogant man. I just now realized that the attitude of everyone in this castle is so close to unbearable—with the exception of Gertrude, of course.

The guard let Rivaille out of his cell. But he has a flaw, he underestimated Rivaille and didn't hold him tightly. Rivaille struck the back of his neck with his elbow and the guard immediately dropped on the floor, unconscious.

Lumii whistled appreciatively, "That's what I'm talking about! I'm seriously going to kiss once I'm outside this filthy cell."

"As if I want your kiss," Rivaille said, but it is very evident that what Lumii said had him going. He snatched the key and frantically opened Lumii's cell. Once Lumii was outside, Lumii hugged him and gave him a swift peck on the lips.

"That's all?" Rivaille said, a little whiny.

"What? You said you didn't want my kiss!"

I can't help but giggle at them. We're in the middle of a super serious plan but they can still interact with each other like nothing big is happening.

"Um, you two are just plain adorable. But I would greatly appreciate it if you let me out of my cell first." Levi said inside his cell. Rivaille quickly inserted the key and set Levi free.

"Okay, now Rivaille, you need to give Levi your clothes and change into the clothes of this unconscious man lying on the floor. And you better do it fast; I don't know when the other guards will show up." As soon as Gertrude said it, everyone is already on the move. Doing the things assigned to them.

Our plan greatly relies on Levi and Rivaille's genes. It's such a great thing that they are twins and we plan to use that advantage. Remember the time when they cosplayed each other? Well, they plan to do it again. Levi will act as Rivaille and Rivaille will act as Levi. So technically, I really am getting married today but not to Rivaille. I'm getting married to the real love of my life.

Once everyone has changed we just stood there, staring into each other's eyes, silently wishing every one good luck.

"Guess this is it huh?" Lumii said.

"Yeah, congrats on your wedding . . . big brother." Rivaille said with a smirk. Levi seemed pleased that Rivaille acknowledged the technicality that he is one minute older than him. Levi smiled at Rivaille and gave him a manly hug.