♞ 15: Trash

Chapter 15

"Are you fucking kidding me? I don't give a damn about that Royal shit. Just marry that ugly Princess to some assholes. Now that, is the perfect marriage. An asshole for an asshole."

Ok. It's very evident that I am now beyond pissed 'cause I've just cursed so many times on a single sentence. I just hope that this good-for-nothing King can get the signal that I will NOT follow his orders.

"My, my, what a dirty mouth. I'm sorry but I'm the King and YOU will follow what I say. Princess Myrna, I would like you to come in now."

"I already said that I won't—"

Before I could state my very obvious disgust to the King and his plan, a girl in a very filly dress, wearing tons of jewelries that could have been used for buying more useful equipment, and her face almost resembles a rainbow due to the explosion of colors. At one glance, I already knew that I would never get along with this girl.

"OMG Daddy! You really brought Rivaille here?! Ohmygosh! I'm sooooo happy to have him as my husband!" she said as she jumped right into me and sat on my lap. Someone please remind me that I cannot throw this girl outside the walls so that she could have a nice sleep inside a Titan's belly.

"Of course. Anything for you, my princess." the King said as he smiled at the strange organism sitting on my lap. I pushed her away, a little too hard if I may add, and she almost fell face flat on the carpeted floor. "Ouch! " she complained.

I stood up and said, "I'll just say that I will never agree to be your husband. I'd rather die. Now, I'll take my leave." I started walking towards the door and when I'm about to touch the doorknob, an eerie laugh filled the room.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Did you just seriously think that I would let you off that easily? I'm Princess Myrna and what Myrna wants, Myrna gets." she said while twirling the end of her hair with her finger.

I turned to her and said, "Did you just seriously think that I, Humanity's strongest soldier, would be scared of you, an eighteen-year-old girl? I'm sorry but I'm not afraid of your petty bluff."

As soon as I attempted to walk out again she hugged my back and said, "Don't leave me! I had my eyes on you since I was young!"

I was suddenly pissed when I heard that. Not because of her shrill voice but because of what she said. "Are you implying that I'm that old?"

She stopped hugging me but held my hand and said, "Don't worry. I'll still love you even if you're already old."

Tch. Old. Old. Old.

"Ok. I'm really done with this shit. Get off me, you rainbow-faced girl!" The King suddenly stood up and said, "That's enough! Rivaille, you're going to marry my daughter whether you like or not. Or else…"

"Or else what?"

"Or else I'll cut the budget of the Scouting Legion."

"That's bullshit. You're just joking." This guy is very, very close to tasting the wrath of my sword.

"No. I'm not," he said while grabbing for another cookie, "I can and I will cut the budget of the Scouting Legion. You didn't have any successful accomplishments for this past few years so I've got every right to do that. Besides, it's just composed of worthless trash."

All the self control I have left drained out of my system. I marched towards him and grabbed him by his clothes. "My comrades, the ones you called trash, died for the sake of fucking humanity! They died to save you and your useless Kingdom! And yet you call them trash? Maybe you are the worthless scum. That this!" I punched him, the King, straight in the face.

Dozens of guards from the Military Police immediately held me by the arms and pulled me away from the King. Honestly, I can easily get away from them but when I was about to kick the guard next to me, someone entered the door.

"Stop!"

I looked at the direction of the voice and said, "…Irvin? Why are you here?"

"I kind of had a premonition that this would happen that's why I followed you here."

"So…you knew why I was called here and you didn't even tell me?"

"Rivaille let me—"

"Heh. So you sold me huh? I should've know 'cause you were stressing yourself with the budget these past few days…" I said, feeling a bit betrayed.

The King finally stood up and said, "You're quite sharp, eh? Fufufufu. Yes. Irvin made a deal with me so that I will give you more budget for your expeditions. He is willing to make you marry my daughter for the sake of the Scouting Legion. Now, the decision is up to you Rivaille. Marry my daughter or let all the efforts of Scouting Legion go to waste due to lack of funds?"

Me or my comrades? If I keep being stubborn and not marry this clown then all the death of my comrades throughout the years will just be in vain. And all that is just because of money. Tch.

Not only that but many members will also go hungry if we lose so much of our budget. We have to fight Titans with old equipment too, if that happens. And old and used equipment is useless against them.

I simply cannot put them in danger. Especially her. That defenseless little girl who cannot even use the 3DMG properly.

"Rivaille, I know that I have no right to control your decisions but I can explain—" I raised my hand to stop Irvin from talking and said, "No need to explain Irvin. I get that you really needed to do it for the sake of the Scouting Legion."

I walked to the King and his shitty daughter and said, "I'm going to marry this girl but you have to make sure that the Scouting Legion would never run out of budget ever again."

Myrna's eyes suddenly lit up, hugged me and said, "Yippee! We're going to be happy forever!"

Shit. There goes my love life.

15: End

Finished: 11:09 PM, 9/27/2013

Is it true that SnK is about to end? Ohmygolly! It hurts <//3 25 episodes is not enoughhhh! Guess I'll have to wait for Season 2 :((