Chapter Twenty Eight-Kiss or kill...

-Alex...Bryan...Hold on we are gonna survive this.-i said and they both made a weird grimace.

The thing was we were eating something his step-mom made and it made me love my favourite foods.

-Ugh..Im gonna vomit!-said Tia and spit out the food.

-I'm... done..-said Jack and banged his head on the table.

-Hey,guys!Don't you looovee it?-She asked and ate the food and we all faked smiled.

-Yeah...It's amazing..-said Jack.

-Wh...What's wrong with him?-she asked.

-He..is just trying to...get over his crush..-said Tia.

-Uuu!A girl!-she said and sat down.-Do tell!-she said down next to Jack.

-Seriously, do you think he would?-asked Tia and drank the whole water from her glass.

-Why wouldn't he?-she asked.

-Ok,enough!-said Jack.-Shut up!There is no girl!Its your food,its poisonous and if you still want you to have a good impression in the public eye...Don't you even try to cook for her birthday!! -yelled Jack and told the truth to her in her face.

-I...Do..Do you all..-she couldn't say a word.

-Yes,we all hate your cooking!-Tia said.-But,it's for your own good,honey...You just can't! -she said and smiled.

-Well,okay!Who is in the mood for icecream? -she asked and we all stood up and she opened the fridge and gave us icecream.

-So...anything special for you bday,T?-asked Jack and we all went to the livingroom.

-Special.. How?-she asked.

-Is there a boy you would...like to take?-asked Jack.

-Well...No one special,but I'll just take Alex as always-she said and sat down,but he made a weird face at her and when i was looking at his reaction he looked at me and i immediately looked at the icecream

-Unless,Alex is taking someone else? -she smirked and than winked at me and Alex blushed.

This was the first time he blushed and i enjoyed so much.He got embarrassed, he,the great Alexander Rider!

This must be my lucky day than...

-I'm joking.. I'll take Jake,my lovable,carring..

-Okay,okay!-said Bryan.-I'm bored so let's just do something!

-How about, Liz calls Blair...So you are not lonely -said Alex and smirked.

-Yeah,because we are all couples here!-said Jack and burned Alexander and he looked pretty upset. -Oh,What's wrong, Alex?-he smirked.

-Oh...i didn't realized.. You and Liz were a thing? -he asked and made an awful statement.

-There is gonna be an awful argument now,right?-Bryan asked.

-C'mon Liz,let's go to the kitchen!-said Tia and grabbed the empty icecream cans.

****

-So..How do you know Alex? -she asked me.

-I...We know eachother since we were in kindergarten.. -i said and smiled.

-I know i just didn't know what to ask you..-she said and turned around and smiled to me.-And...i know that you guys argue and fight a lot...

-Oh..Well,its part of our really "amazing" friendship.-i said and she laughed.

-Why "amazing"?-she asked and we both sat down.