Chapter Ten- Warrior's Love

-Hey- said a boy i've never seen before. The lights were blinking it was so hard to see his face, the music was so loud i almost hear him, so i made a weird face at him.

-I didn't realized you would go here..-the boy came closer and yelled in my ear.

-What? Do i know you?-i said as i was dancing next to Veronica.

-Oh, c'mon...-he smiled and i came closer to him to see his face but i couldn't. He grabbed me by my waist and pull me closer. He was dancing but i just stood there. I was paralyzed something in me said don't dance and my brain was crazy for dancing, but soon i was dancing. A girl came by with alcoholic beverages, he took two glasses. He drank his in less than i minute, he looked at me and i was still sipping. He smiled and he took my glass he put the whole liquid in his and gave me the glass with just a few sips left. He drank that and he was still smiling, i took a sip and it wasn't that bad so i drank it. After that we had couple of those the played a remix from one of my favourite song Shot at the night-The Killers.Everyone started to dance and sing. He pulled me closer by my waist and he looked in to my eyes, the lights were going on and off, it was the end of the night so from the roof started to fall confetti. I look up and when i looked back down he came closer and kissed me. He took a step back and he was smirking i never got to see his face. I took a step forward and i opened my eyes so i could see him better. No, this is not possible...It can not be...I stood there with my mouth open and my eyes widened. I started to scream and i felt like i was falling in to a big rabbit hole.

I opened my eyes and i saw my cousin beside me...I've must been dreaming. We were still on the plain to Italy. Can i get a break? No, i can't get a break, what was that with the dream and the rose and the tattoo he gave me...

-Elizabeth, are you awake?-Veronica asked me taking my headphones off which had the same song playing.

-Yeah..-I said without opening my eyes.

-What's wrong?- she said and poked my cheek.

-Nothing.-i said

-Oh come i know you there is something wrong.Tell meee!-she slowly started to yell

Two boys were sitting left from us and they both looked at us. I just smiled and Veronica slowly turned her head and smiled at them.

-C'mon just tell me.-she said again but this time she whispered

-There is nothing to tell..-i said She look at me with a weird face expration, she stood up and grabbed her back from the holder thingy. She put her jacket inside it so i asked her to put mine coat in too. I started to look for my phone in the pockets, but i didn't found it. All i found was colorful confetti.

-Here is your phone.-Veronica said as he looked at me. I was sitting there looking at the confetti in my hand.

-Where did you find it?- i asked her.

-What's that?-she pointed at my hand.

-..You know..Just..confetti...- i said as i looked at her.

-I know that..where did you found it?-she asked again

-In..In my pocket..In my coat- i looked at my hand.

-Oh, they must have fallen in to your pocket last night.-she said putting her headphones in .

-Last night?-I took her headphones out.

-yeah..at the end..You really don't remember anything, do you?-she said

-Am..no..Tell me what happened?- i said

-Oh god...We were dancing and than you vanished i came looking for you, but you were right behind me you were dancing with Michael...- i cut her off.