Chapter Twenty Three-Bad Intention-2pt.

I wasn't sure because I didn't felt a thing.I wanted to die because I had no idea where those people are taking us or who those people are.I had no idea where Alex was or if he was okay all I could see was darkness and I could hear some people talking,but. I could barely hear them. My heart stopped when I didn't heard the engine running and I heard a loud slam and then I heard how the door next to me opens.

Someone grabbed me and pushed me so I can walk and I heard some of the men talking about something but I wasn't sure what it was.

And than on of them pushed me to walk faster,but I didn't heard a thing about Alex and where he was.

-Wait.-someone said and we stopped.-We can get her in like that...Knock her out!-the same man said and my heart raised and I wanted to run,but I didn't knew wich way or where.

After my knock out I fell on the ground and my eyes closed.

Was this possible?Was it a dream?A prank,just a bad nightmare? Hopefully I find Alex and wake from this stupid dream or just...wake up from my knock out!

I opened my eyes and I saw bunch of men around and to my left I saw Alex and we were both tied up to a chair.I tried to move,but I couldn't.

-Are you okay?-Alex said after I woke up and when he turned around his face was even worse than it was before.

-Am I okay?-i screamed.-I'm tied up to a chair and I have no idea why and I have no idea where am i!-i said and looked madly at him.

-Dont worry...I'll think of something,trust me.-he said and for the first time I had to,i had to shut up and just trust him.My heart was pounding and I couldn't stop my feet from shaking.After few minutes everyone went outside and they left us with just two men,so I looked at Alex and I tried to make a face ao he can get it that we can try to escape,but he just looked at me and nodded as a no.Was he affraid? Was he that weak?

And I had no other choice but to jump to one of the men and I broke the chair I was sitting on.We both fell on the floor and I got loose,but when the other man saw me he took out his gun and wanted to shoot me,but Alex pushed him and they fell on the ground.I guess he didn't had another choice,but to join me and my stupid,unplanned escape.I united my other leg and arm and I helped Alex to get up.It wasn't just the face he was hurt at his whole body hurt.

-You go...I'll think of something!-he said and we both stood up.

-I'm not leaving you here!-i said and I pulled him to the door.

-I'm only going to slow you down!-he said and pushed me.-You are here because of me,now go,run!-he said and once I opened the door I saw the men in front of me and I took a few steps back.

-They wanted to get away!-said one of the men we pushed to the floor.

And again we found our selfs tied to aanother chairs that were made of metal and after a few minutes someone opened the door and we diw saw who came in because we were tied in the kitchen.I heard someone say Welcome sir and some foot steps that got verry loud and they were coming straight towards us.

-What a surprise!-said someone and I didn't saw whi he was because I was sitting behind Alex.-After all this time I found you again!-he said and walked towards Alex.-I...Can't believe you...You are a grown man now! I don't recognize you.-he said to Alexander.-Did you guys got the right kid or is it a mistake?-he said laughing with his men.-I told you Alex!It shouldn't be like this,but you don't want to accept it.So I have another solution that will be great for both of us.You wont get killed and I wont have any problems anymore.-he said and looked at me.

-And what do we got here?-he asked and came towards me.

-She was with him when we took him and you said no witnesses so we took her too.-one of the men said.