Chapter Twenty Five-The Vibe.

Its going to be easy or so damn hard.Maybe Bryan will help us or maybe not, but neither way we're not loosing.

I came in to this adventure by my freewill and I'm not giving up on Alex ,but not that I like him a little bit.It's because I wanna help him get this done and now help Bryan too.

Since we started school I wasn't so focused on the school work it was just like I was dreaming and it was all around Alex and his shenanigans,but when my aubt saw and when I told her for half of my gardes she kind of freaked and I had to get them atleast to a higher note!

But what can I say...Trouble followes me anywhere!

-What were you doing behind the school!?-Mrs.Peterson yelled at me as we were walking  to her office and she was the school's chess and she was an old woman who didn't wasted time if your right or not.

-But I didn't do anything!-i yelled.-I was looking for...

-Shut up!-she yelled and we walked in to her office.

-But you just asked me to speak!-i said and I sat down infront of her.-I was looking...

-Did I told you to speak?-she asked me as I was the dumbest person ever.

The truth was I was waiting for Alex to come so we can create the explain with Bryan,but when she saw me going behind the school she freaked out on me.She was freaking out because there were a lot of problems going in the school and most of them were behind the school and I guess she just killed me.

-Yes you did!-i said and looked at her and she was typing on her computer and dialling somebody on the phone.I took out my phone and I saw a message of Alex and he was looking for me but when I told him I was at Mrs.Peterson office and he was there before.Many time before!He said that I shouldn't speak till he gets here with Bryan.

-Yes,Can you call the principal in my office?...Yes,rightnow...I have something...Okay,bye!-she said and that kind of killed me a little bit inside.-I'm sure you can explain why were you behind the school to the principal as he gives you detention for the rest of your life!-she said.

-I did nothing!-i screamed because I was right.

-Don't yell at me!Whats your name?-she asked and the prncipal walked in.

-Why did yoh wanted me to come?-he asked and than he looked at me and I just smiled.-Liz?-he asked looking for explanation.

-Yeah,I'm sure she can explain!-she said and walked towards me.-I caught her gooing behing the school...

-Can you give...-the principal got interrupted by Alex and Bryan's wild entry.

-She...was waiting for us!-Bryan said and closed the door.

-And why was she wating for you two hooligans?-the principal asked.-I think Bryan your mother wanted you to have a better behavior than you did...and choosing Alexander as your leading man isn't a wise choice!-the principal said and sat down.

-Hello,Alexander.I taught you said no more hooliganism!-she yelled.

-I...i never said that..-he said and smiled mockingly at her and she freaked out but the principal calmed her down.

-Okay!Enough!-the principal yelled when Alex and Mrs.Robertson started to yell at eachother.-Why don't you just go ill handle this.-he said and she left.-Now tell me!Why was she waiting for you,two?

-She...Alex and Liz were going to show me around the school and ...-Bryan got interrupted by the principal.

-And they took you behind the school,great!-he said and looked out the window.-I get it...Alex.You are a troubled kid,but why don't you just leave them out of it...Liz you were an excellent student,not the best,but you were promising.What happened?-he asked and looked at me.