Chapter Three-You Make me!

The next morning was pretty "awesome", beacuse i needed to prepare the breakfast for me and the kids. Because my grandma was at Mrs.Humphrey, she said that she would be back home in time for lunch. I was pretty skiled in cooking, beacuse i have always watched my grandmother make breakfast or lunch. They were all asleep when i got up, because i woke up in the middle of the night and they were still laughing and their lights were on. But i needed to get up early, so i can make breakfast. When i was done cooking i grab a plate and sat down. The living room phone rang, so i ran as fast as i can to answer. It was my grandmas man friend, Mr.Harvey. He wanted to speak to her, but i said she wasn't here. When i hang up and i returned in the kitchen, i saw a boy sitting on the stool besides the counter. I didn't recognize him, he was Leon. He was shirtless and he was eating my pancakes. I stood there a few sconds untill he turned around and he smiled at me.

-'Why are you standing there Clark?'-he said as he contnued eating my pancakes.

-'I would have sat by now, but you are eating my pancakes and you are sitting in my stool!.'-i said as i glanced at him nervous and i went to the kitchen and i took another plate of the pancakes.

-'Chill they are just pancakes, see you have more there!'-he said as he pointed at the pancakes. 'What did you put in them they are so delicious?'-he said as he kept on eating my pancakes.

-'I hope you choke, cause they were mine!'- i said as i sat down next to him.

-'Wow, someone woke up on the left foot this morning! No serously, what did you put in them?'-he said as he glanced at me.

-'I don't know, i made them as my grandma makes them...But mine i made with honey and wallnuts.' - i said as i pointed at the plate he was eating.

-H...Honey..You put honey, in ..in the pancakes?-he said as he started coughing. 

-'What's wrong? You don't like honey?'- i said as i a stuffed my mouth with a big  piece of pancake.

-'I'm...Extremely allergic to honey.'.-he said as he was still coughing. ''Were trying yo kill me, i told to your garndma that i'm allergic to honey and she promised she will never make anything with honey!'

-'What? No, i didn't knew!'-i said as jumped from my seat and went to the tap and gave him some water. 'Here drink it!'- i said as i gave him the water I seriously had no idea that he was allergic to honey, and my grandma didn't even said that he was allergic. Or did she? Nahh, she didn't.

- 'I hope your happy now, you can have your pancakes!'- he said as he slide the plate towards me. 'Is there something on my face, or my neck?'-he asked as he finnished his water. 

-'No, i think your good!'-i said as i looked carefully at his face. His green eyes were even lighter than they were yesterday and his lips were red like strawberry. I was never so close to him before to see his eyes and lips pointed at me, i was just few inches away from grabbing him by his shirt and kissing his red lip. But i just took a stap back and sat down to finish my breakfast. He stood up and went to the kitchen and opend the fridge, he was searching for something to eat, because my pancakes were deadly. 

-'Do you want to come with me to the doctor?'-he said as he was still looking at the fridge.

'-Why, your good, there is nothing on your face!'- i said as i  continoued eating the panckaes.

-'Well, i think we should, beacuse i think you will agree...'-he turned around and his mouth was so red and a little bit swollen.

-'Oh, god! How...It wasn't  a few seconds ago?!'- i sad as i stood up from the stool and i took the plates to the kitchen. 'Just let me dress.'- i said as i was exiting the room. I ran up the stairs as fast as i could and i put on my shorts and my converse on and i went down stairs. I saw him waiting in the hall, as he was leaning on the wall and he was looking at me as i was coming down stairs.