Chapter Eighteen-Trouble and Confusion!

-Alex!Are you okay?-i screamed and rush to get to him.

-Am i okay?-i fell down the stairs.-I think you should ask another question!-he said and i helped him to stand up and we walked down the stairs.- I think you want to kill me and isn't that i think ,i know-he said and looked down to his leg.

-I'm not trying to kill you...unless.-i said and he looked at me with a blank face wanting to know the end of the sentence.

-Unless what?-he asked and he raise and eyebrow.

-Nothing.-i said and looked right pass him and insaw Bailey.-There's your girlfriend.-i said and looked at him again. He was a little bit mad and his eyes looked deep in mine and he didn't said a thing. He didn't even smiled or smirked or said something mean to me.

-Don't say that.She is not!-he said and his face was kind of sad.-She is just a friend and nothing more.Just..like you and i.

-Fr...We are more than that!-i said and smiled and i was ready to leave but i had something to say.-We are enemies! And if you thought what happend these last few days will make us friends you are an idiot because i felt sorry for you and the car hit you because it was my fault and maybe you deserved it because you are trouble anyways....You should never be fulled by anyone and never by me.

-Wow!What a speech! i gotta say i really pissed you off...Didn't I!?-he said and turned around towards me.He came closer and whispered in my ear.-With that little kiss.And you don't need to pretend that you're tough either.See ya later,trouble.-he said and walked away. I gotta say i hated him even more,but something said he was right and i need to prove to him I'm not pretending to be tough and i don't care how much will it take for me to kill my feeling for him,but I'm working on it.

Elizabeth!-I heard Blair behind me and i turned around.-Why did you...I told you to call me!-she said

-I..I didn't plan on coming down.-i said and fake smiled to her.

-Okay,What the hell is wrong with you?-she asked and grabbed my hand and we went outside.

-What?Nothing is wrong with me,at all.-i said and took a cup of drink.

-No,don't!Drop it! Tell me,your not drunk..I know.So whats wrong?

-Nothing...Lets go inside!-i said and turned around but she grabbed my arm.

-Look!You are going to tell me tomorrow! Promise?-she asked.

-Promise!-i said and both walked in side.Brandon was sitting on the couch and Blair joined him,but i was already a third wheel so i left the living room.I had enough of everything that happend so i wanted to leave,but i wanted to find Veronica and tell her.So i tried searching for in the kitchen,but she wasn't there and than i went outside and i saw Ricky,Veronica,Alex,Bailey and Mike next to the pool.Mike jumped in to the pool and he swam to some girls on the other side of the pool,but they were Emily and Abbey.I came closer to Veronica and i told her before she jumped with Ricky in the pool.

-Living so soon?-Bailey said in a sarcastic way and came closer to Alex and hugged him.Than she took of her clothes and jumped in to the pool and smiled at Alex.

-Hey,Liz come over here!-Emily yelled.

-What?-i asked and came closer to the edge of the pool.

-Do you know where Ethan is?-she asked.But i didn't really cared about it because i was busy looking to the other side where Alex took of his shirt and he sat down on the edge of the pool.His head looked up and at me, the water was shining because of the moon and when he smiled i felt like the whole moon fell from the further universe and it crashed on earth...in my heart.My hands and heart were trembling and i couldn't not look down.But then i woke up from my stupid day dreaimg and looked down in to Emily and i though of the question she asked me.