Chapter Four- Best Day Of My Life

I hardly slept last night, but i needed to get up so i can pack and get ready for the trip in the forest. I woke up and i heard a loud knock on the door and i heard two voices talk. I opened and i saw Leon and my grandma. My grandma was going down the stairs but Leon was still there.

-'Are you up, piyama shirt?'-he smiled as he was leaning on the door.

-'I..I'm, you don't really need to mock my pjs, it's morning you know.'-i said as i left the door open and jumped on the bed.

-'C'mon, don't be lazy! We need to head out for about half an hour.'-he said as he walked in and closed the door.

-'I'll be..What? Half and hour, i thought that we were waiting for your firends?!'-i said as i turned on my back, but i was still laying in bed.

-'Yeah, but surprisingly Jake wasn't late, and they are on the plane now. And Jenny is already here'.- he said as he sat next to me.

-'Well.. I just need to, wash and get dressed and pack and.. wow i have a lot of work!'-i said as i was relied on elbows.

-'Well than get up and change that pj shirt'!-he smiled as he relied on his elbows next to me.

-'Ugh,god..Please help me up!?'- i said as i gave him my hands to pull me up.He got up and pulled me by my hands. When he pulled me he was so close i could smell that summer freshness around us, and those red lips that kissed mine yesterday. I was just drwan by his smell, his eyes, his lips and that hell of a smile. But i was too afraid to do anything, because if i kissed him, he will know that i like him. And i wasn't sure he liked me too, becuase my mind kept on thinking Jenny.

-'Are you okey, Clark? Do you want me to help you get ready?'-he said as he let go of my hands.

-'What can you help me with?'-i said as i went to the bathroom.

-'Where is your bag? And you will need some hoodie, because it gets cold in the woods at night!'-he said as he was touching stuff on my shelves.

-Am, sure okey! My bag is next to my desk! -i said as i splashed cold water on my face.

-Okey!-he said as he took the bag. After i was done, i went out and i saw him leaning on my laptop . Nice backround, did you take this?-he said as he fixed his eyes on me.

-'Am, yeah last summer! Why?'-i asked as i went to the wardrobe to find some clothes.

-'It's awesome.' - he said 'And what is that on your shelf?'- he asked pointing to the shell. I turned around and i saw my moms favourite shell, she said someone gave it to her, but she never mention who and why!?

-'That was my moms! She loved it so much.'-i said as i took of my pj shirt hidding behinde the door from the wardrobe.

-'If you want i can leave, but put a hoodie, i don't want you to get cold....And than your grandma will trough me like a trash!'-he said as he left. There was something weird about that kid, he cared, but than he would just ruin it with his stupid excuses. I got dressed and i was about to leave when my cousin texted me. She wanted to chat so i quicly opened skype and i called her.

-I need to tell you somehing!-Veronica said

-What? You finaly found the love of your life and you are going to stop telling me what to do with Leon?-i said

-No! But i need to tell you something about Leon!- she said Was Leon in your room this morrning?

-Yeah, why?-i asked confused

-Well, i wrote you:-Did you told him? and after few seconds "you" answerd saying: What should i tell him? I know you play dumb sometimes, but this was like no idea dumb. And than i said: Why didn't you told him? and "you" answerd: Tell him what, and who? haha just kidding i'm just teasing you! No, i haven't. And thats when i got suspisious you never write just kidding you always write'jk'. She was still talking when i looked at the conversation they were havin. And she was right i was in the bathroom that time, i remember checking the phone for time.