Chapter Nineteen-Right choice?

And i was still wondering...Did i made the right choice last night? Was Duncan the guy i really like? I felt a really quick connection with him and he helped me beat that poor guy.He was there when we needed him and he remembered a fact about me even when i didn't even knew him well.

When Nick and i started dating we were always hanging out together, with Ricky,Veronica,Ethan,Mike and Abbey,Blair and Emily.But then he joined the football team and he started to hang a little bit more with them and  we didn't really spent time together.So after a month i told him thay we are over and we broke up.And since than he tried to make me jealous,and i must say he is a pretty nice guy,but he is not for me.

-Turnaround,every day...

-Veronica...Are you singing?-i said and woke up from my weird life dreams.

-I..Yes.Did i woke you up?Anyways you need to get up because it's 3pm so say thanks.

-Thanks..-i said and got out off bed.

-So...Do you remember what happened last night?-she asked me.

-Ye..ah.-i said brushing my teeth. And i looked up in the mirror and i saw a scar on my neck.And it wasn't that much big and bloody,but it was pretty big since i don't know why was it on my neck.And when i touched it,it didn't hurt at all.

-Whats that?-Veronica asked and grabbed her toothbrush.

-I have no idea.-i said and i looked at the mirror.

-What are you thinking about? Let me see that!-she said and looked at the scar.

-I...Do you think Duncan is for me? I mean do you like Duncan?-i asked.

-Liz,it's lips stick.-she said and took some water and whipe it off.-Duncan is a nice,sweet guy.He is something that i could never had,Blair never had and every girl in school wanted him,but didn't had him.And you were lucky enough to have him,but if you don't think he is right for you or you don't feel that he is your soulmate,than you need to tell him.

-I like him i do...It's just i don't know,something is just not right.-i said and continued brushing my teeth.

-May i ask why? I don't see anything wrong with him.He is the nicest,sexsiest guy in our school.Oh and yeah now that,Alex came in our school i think he will have a competition.Do you know that every girl already has fallen in love with him,and they haven't seen him yet.What is wrong with them!They see a nice,cute,sexy,hot guy in our school and they are like in Hunger games except we call them Lover games!-she said.

-Alex...-i said and i looked down at the sink.And his face from yesterday came in front of my eyes and it hit me.I didn't made fun of him because he was jealous and he couldn't hide it anymore.That kiss maybe as he said ment nothing to us back than,but it something now!He didn't just kissed me for no reason and i didn't just fantasiesed about him for no reason.There was a reason so messed up in my mind because my heart couldn't decide.

-Alex,What about Alex?-she asked.

-Nothing.I just..-i said and went to our bedroom.

-Oh,my god!You like him!Dont you?-she said and smiled and laughed.

-What?No i don't like him.I tought about him..because he fell down the stairs.

-Yeah i know he did.Because of you!-she said and came closer.-Can you tell me what was the reason he fall and chaised after you?

-No reason.And he didn't chaised me he just happened to be behind me!-i said and took the phone.And i called Blair.And after hour or two Blair,Emily and Abbey came over.

                                         *                        *                      *                          *