Chapter Twenty Two-Bad Intention -1pt.

-...As a punishment i think its best if their coach decided,after all this should be happening on the field.-said principal Franklin and sat down in his chair.Our parents and guardians sat in front of him and as for us the four musketeers,we stood agains the wall and waited for our punishment.

-I think they are all brilliant kids with great athletic skills, but what they had done goes against all the school's rules.So for a punishment i think it would be nice for them to clean the school and some extra work i have for them.-said Mr.Roberts.

-But...-Olivia objected.-How many days will they have to clean the school.

-If they are doing their job,well.One or two weeks will be enough, but if they screw it,they will get extra.-said principal Franklin.

-Can we go to classes, now?-asked Owen and his dad looked madly at him.

-Yes,you can all go to classes.-the principal said and we all left,but before we left i saw my aunt's face and it screamed grounded!

-Owen!-said Travis and Owen turned around.-I don't know what i did to piss you off and to become enemies,but...

-Shut up,Travis!-said Owen and turned around.-You ruined my life and you are dead for me.You are all dead for me...and i don't need your help!-he said and walked away.

Maybe...they were like us.Me and Alex ,we always fighted,but i had no idea why or who started it,but he confused me!Sometimes he was an idiot and didn't cared and drank,smoked,but in the end he was this sweet guy you would love to have as a friend.He made my head expload and made my heart burn,but i was still up for a battle...Last one wins!

And i looked at Alex and his face was getting better,his eye wasn't that purple anymore and his lip and broken nose were ok,but the scar on his forehead was not okay,it was bad.

-Worth the try,right!-said Travis and turned facing us.

-What's his deal?-Alex asked and we all walked down the hallway.

-I don't know,but when life goes wrong he blames me for everything. Like when his girlfriend dumbed him and than she liked me and she kissed me in front of him.And this game started when we became enemies,because we were best friends once,but i don't know what happened,we drifted apart.And now we are mortal enemies and wish for the worst to happen to the other.-said Travis and we both shared a look with Alex.

That was our story too,but i didn't made out with his girlfriend,i did nothing and still we both hate each other,at least i know i do.

-Thanks,Alex!For telling us they are going to do something, if we didn't came Liz was going to be dead.-said Travis and turned to me.

-No problem.-said Alex amd smiled at Travis,but i think thats what he wanted me to be..dead forever.

-Th...thanks.-i said and we sat on the bench in the school yard.

-I...I taught you guys hated each other,they way Liz said that she wants to see you lose,i...-Travis  said and when he did he figured out what he said and that was wrong.-It came out wrong.-he said.

-Travis!-Tobby yelled and came towards us.-So..Whats your punishment?-he asked.

-We need to scrub the bathrooms.-said Alex and we all laughed,because that was a definition of what our extra work meant.

-Cool!-he said.-Me and the teammates are going to the lounge do you all wanna come?-asked Tobby.-We are early for our classes.

Travis stood up and they both walked away,but me and Alex stayed because we were waiting for our guardians to come down from the principal's office.