Chapter Twenty Four-Reunited?!

I just don't know what I was doing anymore... 

Maybe I died...Maybe I just got paralyzed and my heart stopped working.Maybe I was dead and it was just all a recap of my life flashing in front of my eyes. 

I was hurt and this time I had a reason to hate him,this time I remembered something I had to deal with long time ago.

I remembered that this was not the only one I got hurt...This summer wasn't the first time I got heartbroken....I was heartbroken again and I remembered something I left behind me.

When my dad died I tried to forget everything,but I failed and than when my mom died I left my passed and I tried to live in the present wich was verry hard and in the end I succeeded and I forgot everything and everyone that were in my life.

But now I just figured it out,you can't let go off the pass forever.In the end it'll cime back and hunt you.

When I was in kindergarten I had a best friend and his name was Alex and I don't want to lie I was a little bit fat,but for some reason we were the best friends,untill I really started liking Alex.We were going in middle school.We had a school dance for the end of the year and I was really hoping that he and I will go together. And I wore a beautiful peach dress and I had so much fun,but when my mom left me at the school and I walked in.I looked around to try and find Alex and I asked Nick and he showed him to me. He was dancing with another girl with a girl I hated and a girl I wanted to kill.

And that was the was the time I got my heart broken for the first time.After that I run back home and I locked my self in the room and I didn't let anyone in.

The next day in school as our official day to say goodbye,i sat in my chair and I waited for Alex to come and I can be mad at him,but than Nick and also the teach said that Alex is nolnger going to go to this school because he moved and because his father became a big CEO they moved to another more awesome house.

So this was not the first time he broke my heart and I'm not going to cry for it,because it hurt it doesn't mean I'm going to get hurt again.

Maybe this was a point to prove my mind wrong that I like him and I was wrong.But I'm not going to let history repeat it self.I maybe was broken back than but since I'm not deep in love with him as I was I can make his disappear from now on till forever.

I turned around because I was sick of the stupid picture in front of me and beside me I saw Travis.

-Do you like the music?-Travis yelled in my ear because it was very loud. 

So why waist time on a random guy when you can have another shot with someone who really likes you. 

So I looked in to Travis eyes and I took a few steps towards him and I kissed him.

Maybe this was a mistake I made long time ago and it came back like a hurricane to teach me that I don't need to hide my past I need to face it and take it down for once. 

**** 

-You kissed him!-Blair yelled as we were walking to school Monday morning.I had two days to just relax and slowly tell them. 

-I said no wrong moves...Wait if you kissed him that means you like him and you don't like Rider anymore!?-she asked.

-I..do-i said but I still had some doubts inside me.

-See I told you he is a bad guy! And I don't know if we can trust Regine again!-Veronica said and Abbey agreed.

-Maybe we should have the talk with her?-said Emily and looked at us.-What! We can tell her she is her old self back kissing Liz's crush.