Chapter Twenty Six-I know what you did in the dark!

Where do i begin? Do i start of the heart attacks i had when i realized that the guy who made my life adventures was...dead or that was just a stupid conclusion and he was still alive.Dancing with me on our dance floor.

Or should i start with what happened after the dance was over for us.

School dances were always awful and made me hate the people in my school even more.So me and Alex,half drunk decided that we shouldn't stay anymore and just go somewhere.We got in to his car and we drove to an old abandon building and we sat in the rooftop.

I never saw him that comfortable with me or anyone before.He was always rude to me or to other people.He was never that kind boy who knows how to treat a lady.I never thought possible until i realized he was all of the above...He was something no one can figure out and someone no one can have.

-Okay,okay...What about that presentation?You must think im a hero for that?!-he said smiling.-I saved your ass.

-You...saved me from getting grounded and my ass was fine either way.-i said and looked at him.

-At least i did saved you!-he said.-Im a..half a hero?

-Hmm.No,no your not.-i said smiling at him even though i tried not to.

-Oh..i forgot.-Alex said and stood up.-I had some drinks in the car.Wait here I'll grab them.-he said and went to the car while i stayed at the roof.

In mean time Blair sent me a photo of her and Bryan making out which was awfully weird in so many ways,but i get it,she was drunk.

I saw a lot of photos from the dance that made me feel glad i left.

-Hey,Where did i left my keys?-Alex said.-Liz!-he searched for me.-Liz!where are you?-he yelled.

-Oh!Hi,Alexander...What was your surname..Rider,right?

While Alex went down stairs and i got distracted by the photos on my phone,the guy,Dimitar Tasarov,he came behind me back and put a gun behind me.

-Wh..-Alex made a weird face and i could have seen his eyes start to glow from the moon light and light up like sparks.He was ready to kill.

-You don't think im that easy to screw up,do ya?-Tasarov asked while was holding me and a gun behind my back.

-What..do you want!-Alex asked.

-What..Do i want?-Tasarov smiled at Alexander and that slowly let his hand trough my hair.

-I want to know the answer too...Why did you got involved,Alexito?Wasn't our first fight enough?I thought you are now trying to be a better man..sorry kid.?

-What do you want?-Alex asked again.

-Oh..nothing... I just wanted to,pay you a visit and ask you the same question. -Tasarov said and looked at me.-But i bet you are busy...Screwing up this girl...-He said and smiled like a physio. -I bet you really like this guy?-he asked me.-Well,I'll  tell you something..-he said and smiled but Alex interrupted him.

-Enough!!-Alex yelled and Tasarov smiled and looked at Alex as that was his plan he wantes Alex to expload.Alex had so many secrets that people knew and he still kept them inside.He locked them and never let them out.But he had a problem,the people who knew the secrets,they were just trying to sell them.

-Why so angry,Alexito?-he asked him and smiled.-Don't you want her to know the truth?Maybe he will be...

-I said enough,you son of a bitch!-Alex yelled and ran towards Tasarov,but one of the guys,his security,shot him in the hand and he slowed down.