Chapter Nine-Guess who?

Hello London!-me, Lessie and Veronica yelled when we got out of the plane. 

-Ladies, be civilized! British people will threw us on the first  plane back to USA in a minute!-aunt said as we were going to the airport.

-Can we go to the London eye now mom?-Lessie said

-Sure we can, but lets go to our hotel first.-aunt said looking down at Lessie.

We got to our hotel, it was amazing and it had a wonderful traditional look. It felt like home when we opened our rooms doors. Even we only were two days here, we fall in love with the view from our balconies, you could see the whole London.

-Hey, Liz, Veronica.. I have some work, i'll be back in two hours. Get some sleep so we can go sight seeing later. And keep on eye on Lessie she is sleeping in our room.I locked her, here is the key. Or go hang there, because when she'll woke up and don't see me she'll freak. Okay?-aunt Susan asked us.

-Yes, mom!-Veronica said and closed the door after aunt Susan left. -Let's find what we will wear tonight.-Veronica said and opened our suitcases.

-Okay..Did you seriously took this!-i said after i took the higheels.

-Well..What do yu know i might need them!-Veronica smiled and grabbed them.

-Okay...-i said turning on the TV one of the songs that played was Curse-Imagine Dragons, we both started to dance and sing so loudly. After a few minutes we heard a loud knock on our door. Veronica opened the door and on the other side she saw a beautiful, hot British boy. Veronica stopped singing and just opened her big dark blue eyes so wide the boy notice her red blushing cheeks.

-I'm sorry..I didn't meant to embrace you. I just wanted to see who is singing so beautiful.-he said and he put a soft smile on his mouth.

-I..-Veronica gasped for air and continued talking. -We are sorry.. we got carried away..

-Well you sing beautiful.-the boy said and took a step forward Veronica -See you tonight!-he whispered

-I..I don't think so..-Veronica said. The boy who actually wanted to leave, stopped and turned around.

-Why so?-he said

-I don't know.. Probably because..

-You don't know..Well than i think we will...-he said and turned around.

-What the hell just happened!-Veronica said and loudly slammed the door.

-Well.. How i've seen this i think that boy just asked you out!?-i said

-No..That's..not how.. you ask a girl out!.. Or is it in Britain?-Veronica said

-I have no idea..Now lets go and see whats going on with Lessie.-i said

Aunt Susan got back and we all got ready. First we were hungry so we went to the restaurant down stairs. 

-What would you like to order, miss?-the nice man who served in the restaurant said to my aunt.

-We are not ready yet...Can you come back?-my aunt said

-Sure.-the man said

-Hey Veronica isn't that the boy...

-What boy?-aunt Susan cutting me off and turned around to where i was pointing.

-No one!There is no boy! Nope not a boy!-Veronica panicked and stood up. But the boy noticed her and was walking towards us.

-I'm going to the bathroom-Veronica said.

The boy walked right pass our table and followed Veronica. My aunt just smiled and look at me.