Chapter Thirteen-Welcome Back Fight!

It's locked Lessie-aunt yelled after Lessie ran from the taxi.-Come on girls we are here.

-I'll take this-i said grabbing the suitcase and i ran after Lessie. I wanted to be back home, but i didn't forgot anything yet. I was like a dead ghost girl, but breathing and the problem was i was visible and people could see me. But i was happy to be home and i missed my bed most of all.

-Hey!-Veronica said when i didn't answer her.-What's wrong with you? You spent the whole flight with your headphones on and now your still giving me a silent treatment. I know you...

-No, it's not about that.I'm just tired.-I said and smiled

-Who are you texting?-asked Veronica

-Blair, she said to tell her when i get back- i said

-Cool. Are we going out tonight?-she said

-I don't know we just got here-i said and sat on the sofa.

-Well, call her i wanna see her and everyone else.

-You mean...-i said

-What? I wanna see Blair-she said

-Yeah i get it and you want us to go to the bar thingy where Riki hangs out.

-Liz! No! I don't like Riki anymore. I have Justin now, remember! He lives pretty close and we said we would go out someday and i want today.

-Right...-i said and my thoughts went to Jeydon. How could i didn't saw his real face, he is a monster who is...

-Liz. Liz! Snap out of it!-Veronica yelled and shoke her hand in front of my face.

-What,What?- i said

-Your phone.-she said.

My phone was ringing, it was Blair. 

-Oh...Hey Blair, I just got home.

-I missed you so much-said Blair and i could hear her happiness in her voice. -Don't you ever leave me alone-she said. -I have so much to tell you-she said. -Let's meet up tonight I can't wait to see you.

-Okay Blair calm down. I was not in the navy.-i said and we both started to laugh because we sounded like a couple who haven't seen each other in years and not just two months.

-What time?-i asked

-At around eight?-she said

-Okay see you at eight than! Bye B!- i said and we hang up

-When?-Veronica asked

-At around eight-i said

-Girls! Can you help me with the other stuff?- aunt asked

-Sure-we both said

Being back home is awesome and being away from all the summer drama is even more awesome. I know its not going to be easy to forget all of the summer, but fall is coming so i hope to forget it half of it really soon. And on the plus side i will be focused on school and some other boring stuff like exams i will need to pass. 

-Take you jackets girls! It's going to be cold tonight.-aunt said

-Mom! It's summer!-Veronica said while she was getting ready

-I know, but its not going to be hot as it was. The temperature will fall tonight. Winter is coming.-aunt said

-Okay mom, i think we got it. Jackets on!-she said and closed the door after aunt left

-What are you going to wear?-Veronica asked me.

-I..I don't know. Wait Blair is calling! Hey!-i said answering the phone