36. Realization

Sakuya was certainly holding his own against Lily whose power had increased drastically upon drinking some of Misono's blood but despite this the Servamp of Lust was no doubt winning the battle.

"Why do you want to see Mayu so badly?" Lily questioned as he swung his scythe at the green haired vampire and cut his shirt open slightly.

"I need to talk to her" Sakuya replied calmly whilst not seeming to care about the numerous gashes and cuts bleeding on his body "she is my friend after all."

"FRIEND MY ASS!!!" Misono yelled "YOU TRIED TO KILL HER, YOU BIPOLAR FUCK!!!!!"

"Language~" Mikuni scolded.

Lily rolled his eyes and charged at Sakuya with his weapon held high as the green haired vampire braced himself and raised his chainsaw. The two weapons slammed into each other with a loud clash as the blades of the chainsaw began cutting into the scythe. The Servamp quickly pulled away and kicked Sakuya hard across in chest instead before whirling around and slashing the scythe deep across his chest as blood sprayed everywhere and Sakuya coughed up blood. The subclass began panting heavily and smirked slightly, despite the pain, before lunging at Lily and returning the favor and slashing his chainsaw across Lily's chest.

While the Sevamp was coughing up blood of his own the green haired vampire smiled insanely and punched Lily hard in the stomach before sending a ferocious roundhouse kick straight to his face and knocking him to the ground. Doubt Doubt, whom had been silently watching this whole time, raised his guns and began firing away at Sakuya to distance him from his already injured little brother. He easily dodged the bullets and smirked slightly as Misono watched angrily then glanced worriedly at his older brother and his Servamp.

Both were very injured and things weren't looking too good right now.

Suddenly, a loud roaring was heard from nearby and each head turned and looked out the window to see a large pitch black lion with red eyes on top of the building.

"Big brother?!?" Lily and Doubt Doubt exclaimed in unison.

"That doesn't look good..." Mikuni muttered.

Sakuya sighed in annoyance and suddenly turned away from them before running off as everyone blinked in surprise. He was the least of their worries right now though so no one bothered to chase after him. Doubt Doubt went over to Lily and helped him up as the Servamp of Lust smiled gratefully then laid a hand on Doubt Doubt's shoulder and stared at him seriously.

"Hey...there's something I need to tell you."

The Servamp of Envy raised a questioning eyebrow and watched as his little brother pulled a photo from his pocket before handing it to him silently.

☆★☆★

"Wow~" Tsubaki said teasingly as he stared at the massive lion that sat before him "looks like I finally struck a nerve with you big brother!"

The lion glared down at Tsubaki with a gaze full of anger and murderous intent before raising one of his ginormous paws and bringing it sailing down towards the Servamp. Tsubaki laughed evilly and raised his sword fearlessly a with a few simple and fast slashes the lion's paw was horribly mutilated and chunks of its skin went flying everywhere as blood soaked the entire area and covered the Servamp of Melancholy from head to toe. The lion let out a loud cry of pain and growled loudly as his cut off paw suddenly grew back within seconds and he raised his paw once more before slamming it hard against Tsubaki and sending him flying into a nearby building.