33. You know nothing...

Blood.

It was a familiar smell, texture, and taste for the Servamp of Greed that he was always keen to have sliding down his throat and quenching his inexplicable hunger.

Many considered him a monster for this, even his own siblings thought he was some sort of abnormal creature because of how strong he was and how deep his craving for blood went. However, he never saw himself in his own category of monster; they were all blood sucking freaks who would be hunted immediately if word ever got out about their existence. It was a hard life, yes, but it was one you simply had to get use to. Having been alive for thousands of years he was more then use to it.

The creator was like a very strict and silent father.

How he managed to live alongside the Servamps for thousands of years was a complete mystery because he was far from a vampire. If he had to take a wild guess, he would suppose he injected himself daily with vampire blood to keep the perks of immortality and non-aging; whatever the truth might have been Lawless was more then glad to have a parental figure to look up to.

Blood.

It was a familiar smell, texture and taste for the Servamp of Greed...but he despised when it was his own blood.

He remained silent and stared up at the ceiling in deep thought as the tight chains dug harshly into his skin and his blood made a small pattering sound to the ground every few seconds. The last thing he remembered as fighting some man with red hair and watching Licht get the holy dog shit beat out of him...then he woke up caged like a dog and bleeding profusely.

"Licht?" Lawless called out to the darkness "can you hear me?"

No reply.

He must be dead.

"About time he died" Lawless said to himself, laughing in amusement "he was really pissing me off with all that angel crap and kicking me around and shit! I hope his death was painful too, good for nothing piece of sh-!"

"Shit rat, I hope you count your blessings because once I get free I'm sending you straight to the depths of Hell for what you said!!!!"

Lawless's eyes widened slightly and he scoffed at nothing before leaning his head against the wall and closing his eyes. Turns out he wasn't dead after all; his only concern now was getting free before Licht did so he wouldn't get his ass kicked.

"I need to find a way out of here" Licht's voice issued from the other side of the wall "this is all your fucking fault!"

"It's not my fault we're stuck in this awful situation." Lawless clarified calmly "you're the one who kept on giving that bullshit angel lecture then still got your ass kicked in the end. Sorry if losing alters that Saturn sized ego of yours."

A loud bang was heard and the Servamp of Greed's head suddenly slammed hard against the wall as he winced and glared at nothing in particular.

"WHY'D YOU KICK THE WALL?!?!"

"SAY ONE MORE INSULT LIKE THAT AND I WILL RIP OUT YOUR EYES, SHOVE THEM DOWN YOUR ESOPHAGUS, THEN TEAR OPEN YOUR STOMACH SO YOU CAN SEE IT!!!"

Lawless remained silent and growled angrily as Licht began muttering a string of profanities to himself and continued to find a way to free himself. The vampire, however, remained completely still and didn't even attempt to find a way to help his Eve out. The way he saw it, if he died here and now no one would miss him so there'd be no point in getting free only to confront people that didn't care about him or that he didn't care about. The pianist must have felt his Servamp was not helping because he snapped at him once more.