15. Mayu's lead

"Y-You're the one giving m-me a lead" Mayu questioned the stuffed cat creature.

"Of course" it replied "Sleepy Ash doesn't have time to do something so trival for you so I do it instead."

Mayu was already uncomfortable being here as it was. It only added to her discomfort that she had some rude, back talking cat here with her that was supposedly all of Kuro's negatively and bad thoughts.

"What k-kind of l-lead do I get?"

"Whatever you want!" Inner Kuro said cheerfully as a giant axe fell beside him "I have axes, swords cleavers, guns, chains, chairs, pipes...the possibilities are endless!"

Two more swords and​ what looked like a giant cleaver dropped beside​ Inner Kuro as he waved​ his tiny arms up and down enthusiastically and continued to stare at Mayu who's eyes were wide with shock at the sharp tools. She knew for a fact she couldn't handle any large weapon like a sword or an axe, even if she could, having a sword would remind her too much of Belkia and Tsubaki whom she truly despised.

If she had to have a weapon it had to be fairly small or even average sized. She wanted it to be a handheld swing-able item. A knife was a little too small. A gun involved shooting which she didn't like seeing as the nail gun was not her personal favorite. A club was too...ew.

She wasn't sure what kind of lead she would get.

"I don't l-like any o-of t-those" Mayu admitted honestly.

"Oh" Inner Kuro whined as his ears flattened against his head and the weapons disappeared "you're a complicated one. To the present pile."

The stuffed cat turned away from Mayu and began walking towards the pile of presents she had seen earlier, causing her to quickly follow after as well. Would there be leads in those present boxes; if so how did she pick out which was which to find her perfect lead?

It was all so confusing.

"Here we are" Inner Kuro said, snapping Mayu from her thoughts "pick one and then get out."

"P-Pick?!" Mayu exclaimed.

"Yep."

"H-How am I s-suppose to know which one to p-pick?"

"I don't know, what do I look like...customer service?"

'What a rude, ugly cat!' She thought.

"W-Why are you s-so mean?"

"Mean?" Inner Kuro repeated "I'm not mean. I just don't like humans and you anger me the most."

"Why" Mayu said rather angry herself.

"Oh? No stutter!"

"Answer me..."

"Well, long story short" it said "you humans are all liars and just absolute shit in general. You're trying to get Sleepy Ash to open up​ to you and I don't like it. So as far as I'm concerned I wish you were dead."

"You're m-making Kuro suffer and it's n-not fair."

"Life's not fair."

"That's o-obvious enough" Mayu protested "but p-people deserve a s-second chance!"

"C3 didn't give the creator or his daughter a second chance so why should Sleepy Ash give you one?" Inner Kuro replied coldly.

"Because I'm not like C3" Mayu said firmly, getting another one of her random confidence boost "I'm trying to help Kuro out of that darkness and you just keep pulling him farther into it!"