Yeah, it is a bit too much. But Niall takes every opportunity to spoil her rotten. Plus, he wasn't the one who made arrangements. Louis did. So it's all on Louis...

"Wasn't my doing, it was Louis and Harry. Plus, it's part of our deal."

"Riigghtt," she nods and looks down at her knees. "Buy me the appropriate outfits and stuff. Yeah okay."

Yeah, okay, Niall thinks. He knows it still bothers her, but oh well. Hopping out of the car, he walks over to the passenger side to open the door. Instead, he finds Ella already climbing out herself.

Okay...

-----------------------------------

Ella turns in the black halter short dress. Niall makes a face and shakes his head in disapproval.

"What about something in blue or red?" Niall asks. "Like that red dress you tried on a while ago! But a bit more form fitting...?"

Ella puts her hand on her hips and looks at him. "I've tried on like..10 dresses! Why don't you look for one yourself?"

He shakes his head. "Nooo, it's all up to you Ella."

"I think I got the perfect dress for you then," the assitant says and guides Ella back to her dressing room.

A couple minutes pass before Ella returns. "What about this one?"

Niall stares as she twirls. The dress looks stunning on her and Niall can't help but smile. "That one! You look so...amazing! Do you like it?"

Ella looks at herself in the 360 mirror and laughs. "It's because it hugs my curves you like it! You're such a guy!"

Niall chuckles and stands up. "What? I'm serious, you look really amazing Ella."

He walks over to her and wraps his arm around her waist. "But what's important here, is whether you like it?"

She doesn't answer. "I...well, I do like it, but," she turns to him and pokes his chest. "Aren't you worried that I'm going to be stared out and what not?"

He laughs and shakes his head. "They can stare all they want. Just not touch you or anything. So, is that a yes?" He glances over at the assitant and sees her staring at them, arms crossed.

She giggles and kisses his cheek, "Yeah, it's a yes."

"Good, also you should take the matching shoes. Which ever you want," he says and puts a finger on her mouth before she argues.

"Don't argue with me now," he whispers against her ear. "It wouldn't be nice to just purchase the dress when these nice people closed the store for us."

Ella tenses and she lays her hand against his chest. "The guilt trip is not nice Niall. But okay, sure."

He gives her a small pat on her waist and smiles. "Good, now go find your shoes so we can go eat lunch."

-----------------------------------------

Few days later...

It's been a few days since the shopping trip. Ella left his house Monday once the paps cleared. But the stories of the blackmailer are still around. Niall and Louis have agreed on him to clear up rumors at the Grammys due to major press. He's been busy with getting last minute writing sessions in before they left for the states Friday night for the awards. The day finally came on Sunday...

"Are you nervous Ella?" Niall asks as he buttons up his shirt.

Ella nods and makes final touches on her hair. "Yeah, I don't want to like...trip or something."